• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 16, 2020

    Crusader Kings Woah, this guy must watch Rick & Morty or something. [CK3]

    Crusader Kings Woah, this guy must watch Rick & Morty or something. [CK3]


    Woah, this guy must watch Rick & Morty or something. [CK3]

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 10:30 AM PST

    Wow, I can't believe that my nephew!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 06:08 PM PST

    The best borders I have ever seen

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 02:09 PM PST

    He is only 2, and he wrote a letter himself to give the hand of his own mother in a marriage. Or why we need regents back.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 05:39 PM PST

    God gave me a Christmas present while on crusade ☺️������

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 12:53 AM PST

    The 'Scientific' perk in the Learning tree is misleading.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 01:04 AM PST

    The description states 'Cultural Fascination progress: +35%', but if you then go and check your cultural fascination, it doesn't increase the progress, it increases the chance to progress.

    So if you already have 100% chance to progress it essentially does nothing, and seeing as when I pick this perk I usually have a character with high learning who's the Culture Head I never get any benefit from it. Seems like it would be better if it actually increases the monthly progress.

    submitted by /u/YoungGriff14
    [link] [comments]

    Augustus and Crusader King of the (real) Roman Empire - It's not much but it's mine

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 03:13 AM PST

    99-year old Pope? How about teenager Pope?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 08:33 AM PST

    Partition is very easy to deal with if you just give your children duchies as you expand

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 07:54 AM PST

    As the title says. I see a lot of posts here expressing confusion about how to deal with partition and succession. A lot of people also recommend disinherit, denounce, take the vows and so on. These are all terrible solutions. Generally, all you have to do is make sure each child has a duchy of their own. This is especially true the more sons you have. If you don't have enough duchies, you need to be conquering or revoking. Every time you can form, revoke, or usurp a new duchy - do so. It will now be YOURS and part of the succession mechanics, you can then grant it to a son and it will still count as part of the succession mechanics.

    It is a tiny bit more elaborate than this, but after you get a feel for this part of it, the final details will come easily enough. Partition, IMO, makes the game and the stories you develop so much more fun. Every son has a power base! Lean into it!

    submitted by /u/spansypool
    [link] [comments]

    Greater Germiyan Reich!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 07:10 AM PST

    My court physician is the GOAT

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 11:25 AM PST

    Factions After Succession *long sigh*

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 10:02 AM PST

    Is anybody else sick of gigantic pretender/independence factions when your king dies?

    Vysheslav is the Tsar (and rightful Tsar) of Russia, and being a child has brought the Tsardom's military capacity down from 26,000 to 10,000. The Tsar before had perfect relations with all of his dynasty and most of his nobles (except the Viking ones). Now his ruling grandson is unanimously hated, and dozens of his kin are staking their claim to the throne, while everyone else fights for independence. Why on earth should the greatest empire in the known world utterly collapse because of the death of one mediocre monarch? The current Tsar is nothing special, so what warrants such a passionate revolution?

    It's 973, so of course the reason I rushed to become Tsar so quickly is because partition would have put me back at square one. That's what makes it feel so unfair when any and all successors will by obliterated by factions.

    Do you guys agree? Am I doing something wrong? If so, what must I change? If not, by God, please give me a mod.

    submitted by /u/KievanRus1118
    [link] [comments]

    My son is his own father and I don’t know why

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 02:11 AM PST

    Could we get a hashishiyah flair?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 11:56 AM PST

    Playing CK and smoking is pretty much my quarantined life.

    Please and thank you.

    submitted by /u/RookieLinebacker
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone had a marriage proposal from the AI?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 01:15 AM PST

    Every now and then I have to go through my dynasty and marry off those who are single. It made me realise, I don't think I have ever had a marriage proposal from the AI?

    Is it just me?

    submitted by /u/RJM618
    [link] [comments]

    The (mis)adventures of Haesteinn

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 10:06 AM PST

    The (mis)adventures of Haesteinn

    https://preview.redd.it/0yd3vu007l561.png?width=1466&format=png&auto=webp&s=d30a3ca13c82dee39f837ea962788c474dc88103

    So I started off with a goal to speedrun conquering Europe from Montaigu. (later, come to find out I wasn't in Ironman because I quickly started the game from the "great adventurers" tab, and whenever I do that I always forget clicking Ironman - can I make every game automatically ironman?)

    Anywho, got a second son. Quickly divorced my wife and married an old lady with good stats because I realized this marriage will be a problem later down the road with inheritance. I figure I'll just disinherit the other son whenever I get 150 renown. Used my ex wife to get a good prowess knight.

    2nd son actually came in handly, because 2 strategic betrothals with my 2 sons helped give me some decent allies who helped take down WF.

    Successfully got Aquitaine but it costed me all of my gold. Okay, I'll just slowly build up gold to Usurp King Charles.... and this popped up....

    https://preview.redd.it/p1vxggxv8l561.png?width=830&format=png&auto=webp&s=1f4aa6150011d3d474dd67698b9bac26cdee8d48

    So thus, I had no choice but to have a threesome with my son, married ex-wife/his mother, and myself.

    Later Haesteinn died by getting sent a poisoned gift by king Charles when I was 5 renown short of disinheriting, Ragnarr took over, murdered his brother, took back all of my Aquitaine land, created the Kingdom, and then was promptly attacked by EVERYBODY in Europe.

    FIN

    submitted by /u/Cthulhu_6669
    [link] [comments]

    Can't stop myself. I can't beat their large armies but my King will kill every single member of the Seljuk Dynasty

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 01:49 PM PST

    On my first play through I never though I could achieve what you guys are doing here. Now, couple of playthroughs, killed dynasties, and destroyed countries forwards — here I am. An Ultimate Chad, Ruler of Roman Empire and founder of new polyamorous super liberal equal to all genders faith.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 03:11 AM PST

    My vassal has taken my robust intelligent granddaughter as a concubine

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 06:54 AM PST

    Playing as the Prussian Tribal King of Lithuania (Prussia) and Novgorod after starting in 867 when one day my second son and heir had his head ripped off by a berserker in battle. I gave my daughter-in-law some money, and made sure my pretty, intelligent, and robust granddaughter had a quality education, and then set about securing the succession. A while later I was notified my vassal was having an affair with my son's widow. They both liked me and he was the one who told me, so I was just sort of confused and I went easy on them, I figured it had been a couple years since my son got his head ripped off, so it wasn't exactly like she was cheating on him or anything. This may have been a mistake.

    Afterwards, I didn't think that much about them, other than checking on the granddaughter, until now. She's seventeen, and a random double count vassal (Chieftain Dagonis) has made her his Court Seeress and concubine. It seems it was done diplomatically as I, nor any other family (including the granddaughter), have a "forced my relative to serve as a concubine" opinion malus. From what I can tell, at some point after my son's wife/widow was exposed for fornication, but before my granddaughter came of age she ran away to his court and took my granddaughter with her. It looks like once this guy was their liege he betrothed her to one of his relatives, and then took my granddaughter as a concubine and made her his Seeress. All involved have very positive opinion, and it looks like as far as the game is concerned no one thinks anything is off and there is no problem and any action by me would be an act of tyranny. Part of me is impressed with his balls and finesse, if this was some sort of plan, but I view this as a challenge, which I accept. Seems like "you aren't allowed to take my grandchildren as concubines" got left out of the feudal (or tribal) contract somewhere.

    This Chieftain Dagonis character is intrigue and diplomacy focused with 19 intrigue. He's been revelling and practicing his poisoning, and my granddaughter fears him because of his dread. As far as I'm concerned he's a loose cannon, and I'm not having it. I still have a decent chance to murder him, but my main is Just so if there are other options as his liege that won't stress my character out as much I'd love to hear about them.

    In CK2 I'm pretty sure you eventually had some options if your relative was taken as a concubine with cassus belli, focus perks and so forth, but this game is on CK3 v1.2 and so far I haven't found anything like that that would work with my situation. I have a massive army and cash to splash, and preferably I'd like to avoid extra tyranny. But I could just eat it, and imprison him immediately and execute him I suppose. It feels like I should just be able to write a letter saying "Knock it off!" but I haven't seen anything like that. They don't have any children yet so ideally I'd like to put the kibosh on this whole thing before that happens. I'm not worried about Iron Man or achievements if you have a solution that makes sense for storytelling or practical purposes. I've got a possible 58% chance to murder him. Are there better options for ending this relationship? What would you do in my position? Any fun ideas to make this guy have a bad time as his liege?

    submitted by /u/semicollider
    [link] [comments]

    Yeah I don't know about that

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 11:54 AM PST

    A bit old but interesting in the least

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 02:06 PM PST

    Reconquista Achievement not firing?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 03:21 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment