• Breaking News

    Monday, December 7, 2020

    Crusader Kings This guy looks so funny that I made him become Jarl and marry my daughter

    Crusader Kings This guy looks so funny that I made him become Jarl and marry my daughter


    This guy looks so funny that I made him become Jarl and marry my daughter

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 08:19 AM PST

    I swear, every time

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 10:25 AM PST

    I love the Ragnarrson family.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 08:22 AM PST

    Kanye just dropped in to say "Jesus is King"

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:23 PM PST

    Is there any plan to reinstate papal elections in CK3?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:18 AM PST

    Or is the Pope always going to be some random generated character whenever the previous Pope dies? I thought the Papal voting system was a fun angle.

    submitted by /u/ThreadbareAdjustment
    [link] [comments]

    The Ultimate CK3 Fantasy Total Conversion Showcase

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:19 AM PST

    There once was a man in Russia long ago...

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 08:40 PM PST

    ��️ [Hotfix 1.2.2] Update Live now!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:13 AM PST

    Found the funniest looking trio of brothers in Italy

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 09:49 AM PST

    NEVER rush through the event screens!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 11:00 PM PST

    This is a reminder (nay, a warning!) to NEVER rush through the event boxes, no matter how excited or impatient you are.

    After hours and hours of working towards the Mother of Us All achievement, I'd finally managed to conquer the whole of Africa. All that I needed to do was to have my Maghda finish up converting a few counties in the east, and my anxiety-imbued success would be secured. 5 or 10 more minutes and I'd be in heaven. Or so I thought.

    In a flash of color, ALL of my kingdom vassals had gained independence, and the only title that I had to my name was a pitiful dutchy in Maghreb. In all of my feverish, 5-speed skimming to get to the end of the game, I'd inadvertently agreed to forfeit my whole damn empire to my no-good f**king aunt-in-law, and she instantly gave autonomy to every last leader on the entire continent. I didn't even see what I was doing, and it was all gone in an instant. I was crushed.

    My despair is not unique, but there are so few losses in gaming as bad as a CK loss. Paradox must just add events like this one to see if you're really paying attention. God, this game can be brutal.

    This ordeal was only five minutes ago, and I never want to play again. Naturally, I'm planning on starting another run tomorrow. This time I'll win. I just know it.

    TL;DR I lost all of Africa in an Ironman Daura run after treating the event boxes like a bunch of popup ads.

    submitted by /u/jurassichrist
    [link] [comments]

    About concubines in CK3

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 08:41 AM PST

    Am I the only one who misses the old interface from CK2? I am struggling with the concubines, as I'd like to offer some to my children so they can keep procreating lmao

    submitted by /u/bastian_1991
    [link] [comments]

    Fun fact: You can claim "The Papacy" title if one of your dynasty members become the Pope

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 10:51 AM PST

    Ich muss der Landschaft mehr Aufmerksamkeit schenken

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 11:28 AM PST

    "Why hast thou forsaken me, game?"

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 01:23 PM PST

    Kingdom of Bavaria, 1453

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 06:03 PM PST

    Every one of my vassals hates me for "offensive war -247", and I'm not in an offensive war

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 05:51 AM PST

    How do I get rid of this? Is it just a counter thing where depending on how long it is after an offensive war?

    Edit: I couldn't get rid of it so I sent the powerful ones gifts and then burned 15 people at the stake. I don't know which one worked but at least they aren't trying to murder me now

    submitted by /u/MapGames8712
    [link] [comments]

    Starting to collect the bad inheritable traits. Wish me luck!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 05:13 AM PST

    Come closer, my Pope, I have something to confess...

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 03:49 AM PST

    Norse Christianity: Where real blood and flesh is consecrated for use in communion.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 07:31 PM PST

    CK3: Gold Mine (Special Building) is in a wrong government type holding?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:04 AM PST

    So, I just seized a Gold Mine, but it's in a city holding. Meaning I don't get any of the tax bonus from it? Can I coonvert the holding, or at least impose extra high taxes on the city if I give it back?

    submitted by /u/Barniiking
    [link] [comments]

    This girl really not happy about her imprisonment

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 11:23 AM PST

    How can I stop factions?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 08:41 AM PST

    Factions are literally the most danger to me in this game, I'm currently the emperor of Britania (I have almost all of Great Britain and Ireland) and I have East Francia and more smaller kingdoms like Brittany and such, and I can't even play.

    Factions are overwhelming af for me, it's like a faction gets created every 30 seconds and half of my vassals join it instantly, I can't even sway and send gifts in time, and I already got forced to fight a lot of wars and sometimes submit to them.

    What can I do to have some control, because it's too crazy here and I can't keep up no matter what I do especially when the ruler dies and I play as an heir.

    Also how do I deal with arrogant fucks who think they can just join the council even if they are terrible?

    submitted by /u/Bababooey951
    [link] [comments]

    CK3. What happens to syncretic folk traditions when pagan religions become reformed?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 05:51 AM PST

    So currently with the Syncretic Folk Traditions tenet you gain opinion boosts and non-Evil faith opinion with all Unreformed religions, but what happens if a pagan religion reforms? Do those bonuses go away?

    submitted by /u/Ketoujin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment