• Breaking News

    Monday, October 19, 2020

    Crusader Kings Please tell me when I don't have a court physician

    Crusader Kings Please tell me when I don't have a court physician


    Please tell me when I don't have a court physician

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    Dear Paradox. You notify me when stuff happens. Big stuff, small stuff, stuff that noone sensible gives a rat's ass about.

    So why, oh dear why, can you not tell me my court is lacking a physician? I mean, compared to me being 5th in line to inherit a duchy in nowheresville or a petty count living next door losing a war, that seems like quite pertinent information. Especially because if you hire a physician right after you get wounded...nothing happens. No treatment. Which just killed my ruler.

    submitted by /u/Landrassa
    [link] [comments]

    Tyranny is just a number

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    Please stop!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    We come in peace, you'll leave in pieces

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    Not sure if it has been noted before, but looking at the province map on the game files... it seems the devs already reserved room to expand the map all the way to Japan.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    "Where were you for the last 2 months?"

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    I absolutely love that Bohemia is quite a big deal in this game

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 04:15 AM PDT

    As I am from Czech Republic myself I was very excited when I could play as Bohemian Duke and it was one of the default choices as well. That's basically the whole message. Yeah. Also I love when youtubers mispronounce czech words so badly. It's hilarious and understandable of course. Have nice day!

    submitted by /u/floriantheradiostar
    [link] [comments]

    To Rome we go!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Possible ''relationship'' expansion?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    I love that we cant rush to primogeniture

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    In ck2 after i got to know the game every game looked like this: turtle up, sit on the business focus, gather claims, hire mercs, conquer the 2 most op duchies in the vicinity, upgrade them and never lose a war, ever.

    Now every son other than the primary heir needs his own duchy, or i lose my domain and risk a civil war with my weakend domain. I cant just sit around until i can throw so much money at my enemy that even emperors are powerless and then i just snowball into stupidity. I got a reason to start risky wars, also im not just blobbing, cause thats what you do in a strategy game, i gotta take care of my family.

    It also makes successions more messy with all those landed claimants surrounding you. Love it.

    Its still waaay to easy to get an alliance with France as George the nobody and have France win my wars, but its a good start, since in ck2 i never even felt the need to make alliances.

    submitted by /u/Rakatanana
    [link] [comments]

    After hundreds of years, Constantinople is ours again. Finally, we have returned!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    That's one hell of a name.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    Map of Britain in 1318 (Nova Aetas mod)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 04:31 AM PDT

    Wtf is this decision

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    When you want to be angry on your ruler, but he is damn too awesome.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 01:36 AM PDT

    Beware the mighty King of Italy!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    Did we have King Kong of Kong already?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    After just 165 years and 7 generations I have an heir capable of strengthening the bloodline!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    The Kingdom of Neustria and its Primary Vassals, 1198

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    Why I’m antisocial

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    I like myself more...cos my wife prays a lot?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Help! Something has gone horribly wrong with religion

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    Why China would be an amazing addition to the game balance-wise.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    (Ill be speaking in terms of 1066 for convenience)

    Each area of the map has at least one (major) territory that stops other major territories from just completely swallowing up that area. Europe has two in France and the HRE, Africa has Ghana and usually Yorubaland pops up in the mid-south of Africa, the middle has the Byazantines as a check against western expansion, and the Selkuk/Persians as a check against eastern expansion while warring with eachother.

    The east has... wait, what does it have? The mongols that show up decently late into the game? India, which rarely unifies without player intervention?..

    This poses a slight problem where the HRE and the Byzantine's are locked in a semi-war trying to stop eachother from becoming too strong and swallowing the other, Africa takes forever for the sea of baby nations to blob up and duke it out... so what are the Persian's up to outside of the occasional war with the byzantines?

    scrolls to the right

    they have conquered basically the entire eastern half of the map

    ...huh, neat.

    There is no major eastern power to stop Seljuk from just swallowing uo all the eastern baby nations, which just spirals them out of control, eventually overpowering the byzantines and then just going on a rampage. Even a broken-up China would solve this issue. There just needs to be an empire of sorts east of India that will also swallow up the baby states and eventually put Seljuk/Persia into check so they cant just go on a rampage in Europe and Africa. The mongols kind of fix the issue, but they just arent strong enough because by the time they spawn the persians are easily amassing 50k troops, not even the mongols can go against that.

    Thank you for coming to my ted talk.

    submitted by /u/PacifistTheHypocrite
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment