• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 18, 2020

    Crusader Kings My favorite feature

    Crusader Kings My favorite feature


    My favorite feature

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:49 PM PDT

    The entire Kingdom of Scotland in 1008

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    My first CK game, just became the King of Ireland. Sláinte!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    I’ve been trying to Reclaim Brittania since CK3 was released. 83 hours and four campaigns later, it finally happened!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    Medieval Britney Spears 'Undefeatable' Tour

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    Ladies and gentlemen, I wanted to share my pinnacle achievement with you. Meet Samrat Manavanna II, who managed to unlock 13 out of 15 lifestyle traits. The game doesn't even have enough space for all of them to fit on screen.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    I did it, it's... it's beautiful

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 03:16 AM PDT

    Am I playing the Přemyslids right?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    So I'm plotting to murder my "near death" maimed and wounded uncle's only daughter anticipating that he'll die within months and I inherit his kingdom. But then he went for a friggin run and felt better. This game.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    How many cadet branches do you want? -Yes!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    Who says nothing good ever comes out of inbreeding

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    Everybody's flexing their new Caesar's, Alexander's and so on. Tell me about your dynasty's worst ruler from CK3 or CK2.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    My worst ruler was the Byzantine Prince that later became the Emperor. I was playing as Isaurian dynasty in 769 start and somewhere around 900 my genius, warrior-philosopher Basileus was succeeded by glutinous, lazy and fat child of his, due to the death of his oldest son who was groomed for the throne. I didn't have time to make another son so I put all the influence to elect my nephew as a successor. But the Byzantine lords decided otherwise and I lacked the votes.

    Anyway, in a few years time the worst emperor in my dynasty died from the complications of consumption, which he wasn't able to get rid of. Due to some unknown force not letting the court physician to do so. He was succeeded by the nephew of the previous emperor:)

    submitted by /u/Constantinesh
    [link] [comments]

    How I got the christians naked

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    How I got the christians naked

    I've finally done it - I established Adamantism as the true christian faith, as it should be.

    Starting as a lowly one county count in flanders, I quickly murdered my way up to the duke title, where I was soon pulled into the first Crusade for Jerusalem.

    It took over 40 years, as the AI is very bad with big armies - But I managed to utilize my 2.000 men to hold some counties long enough for the main army to re-group.

    I got the Crusader Kingdom of Jerusalem, which quickly blossomed into a much larger Kingdom

    Soon after the son of the first catholic King of Jerusalem became the first Emperor of Jerusalem.

    Then finally, the revelation of what I needed to do. A pilgrimage from my french heartland to the holy city of Jerusalem brought the light.

    A naked woman in a forest showed me the way. Then I knew what needed to be done. the clothed infidels of Rome must fall. The first naked Emperor was born. All hail Emperor Guichard \"the naked\" of Jerusalem!

    My vassals were quick to follow, by sword and threat of imprisonment they were converted, and adamantism spread.

    Then finally, 200 years later, the Grand-Grand-Grand-Grand-Grand-Daughter of Guichard assembled the Pentarchy, and mended the schism

    https://preview.redd.it/jxi0uhr40ut51.jpg?width=3840&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=13a116f9e24fd73c4dd08143dc6b5e31f6b448cc

    The Boulogne's Dynasties destiny is fullfilled!

    Most of the christian world was quick to follow the new dogma. I mean who would say no to a fully equal polyamorous nudist utopia.

    The Empire has grown in the meantime and is on its way to step into rome's footstep

    TL;DR - Got a vision from a naked woman in a forest and spend 200 years to make sure everyone is naked.

    submitted by /u/dwarfenhoschi
    [link] [comments]

    Hey niece, I'll bet five gold coins that you will lose your title when you die!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    Maximum Children Experiment

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    That moment when about 200k French Catholics decide that they don't like their Indian overlord

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    Shoutout to my uncle who reigned as Count of Cologne for 79 years.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    Shoutout to my uncle who reigned as Count of Cologne for 79 years.

    He was created count of Cologne by my great-grandfather in 1225 and held the title until his death in 1304 at the age of 95. The traits contributing to his longevity are Herculean, Fecund, Whole of Body traits, and Octogenarians from Legacies.

    https://preview.redd.it/foe62061sut51.jpg?width=2560&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6e6b96cd2278fca469a2b8fe846a0cf19465ede6

    He was grandson, son, brother, and uncle of four consecutive kings of France whom he served as Steward. He greatly developed Cologne and Koblenz during his rule and created a large family. When he died he was succeeded by his 73 year old son and his oldest great-great-grandchild was 15. His oldest daughter is married to her first cousin and eventually became queen of France.

    https://preview.redd.it/m8bwgmq2sut51.jpg?width=2560&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=0c8f6382f5a37319290433ea997db9b0a610b79f

    This is currently the longest lived and longest reigning dynasty member I have had and I think it was neat. I love to imagine what kind of political and economic advice he could give based on his long career spanning more than three quarters of a century.

    Please feel free to share similar stories of interesting characters from your ck3 games!

    submitted by /u/Pazquino
    [link] [comments]

    This Game Is Sentient

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    I am convinced this game is messing with me. So I am playing as Ruthenia (about 5 generations in) and decided to name my son a nice Russian name. Igor pops up so I laugh (because that's amazing let's be real) and pick that. I imagine a noble line of Igor's spreading across the north. Excited, I send him off with a distant Bishop with excellent temperament and learning skills. Well my son is now an adult and let me set the scene...

    On the left is me, his Father, a paragon of faith and a holy warrior with excellent learning and martial. On the right is Igor, a homosexual, disfigured, obese, sadistic nightmare monster with excellent intrigue.

    Apparently I'm gonna be doing a lot of seducing and murders in the near future.

    submitted by /u/sunnydelinquent
    [link] [comments]

    Someone call Jerry Springer

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    Don't really understand how math works in this game. (Details in comments)

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    Our man Murchad is the only King of Munster of his dynasty to not have a Wikipedia page.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    Man likes to eat

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    CK3 return of the Big Blue Blob (WAD?)

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 02:56 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment