• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 24, 2020

    Crusader Kings TF hes doing over there?

    Crusader Kings TF hes doing over there?


    TF hes doing over there?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    When you create a matriarchal religion for your campaign.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    The trait icon for Desert Warrior shows a cactus even though there are no native cacti anywhere on the map

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    We really can't keep doing this...

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    You're a pretty cool guy, my liege

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    declaring a war against a liege should call in all of the vassals who stand to lose land. I find it hilarious that the Count and the Duke will sit idly by while I take their home.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    And as a defending vassal player, I always join, which gives me an advantage over the AI. But it should give me a pop-up when my liege faces a aar that costs me land. Sometime I dont notice until the siege is halfway down.

    submitted by /u/Smack8001
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else feel like there should be an obtainable trait after completing 3 full focus tree's in the respective lifestyle?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    i feel like this would make sense and serve as a final reward for aligining yourself with a certain lifestyle. it would also make sense in a roleplay perspective, you served your entire life slaying enemies, overseeing armies and defeating empires? you gain the ''legendary amy commander'' trait or ''High Scholar of life'' for learning or something. it's already confirmed you can complete 3 entire focus tree's of the same lifestyle so i feel like this idea wouldn't be too far fetched

    submitted by /u/Scheefgaan
    [link] [comments]

    Started off as King of Astorias just to see that my Marshal is my brother who is fucking blind

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 03:21 AM PDT

    Asatru virtues and sins in CK3 are very historically inaccurate and this is what they actually should be

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    Cancelling your vassals building gives YOU the gold

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    So i was looking at my vassals castles and wanted them to build something else so i clicked on a building in construction and saw i could cancel it. Well instead of refunding the gold to my vassal, i got it instead with no tyranny gain or opinion loss i just took 200 gold from my vassal.

    submitted by /u/yutao123
    [link] [comments]

    Traits like “murderer” and “kinslayer” should give some level of dread gain or resting dread.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    I mean, it makes sense that people would be scared of you if you're a known killer.

    submitted by /u/abemoilan
    [link] [comments]

    We all have that one crazy uncle...

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    Every Ireland game in 867 be like...

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    My son! My son! My Kingdom for a son!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 01:55 AM PDT

    This is a great community and that was bit of a surprise to me

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    This is not your usual whacky and uncharacteristic post but i just wanted to share my experiences on the crusader kings franchise, I come from a muslim background and even though i am not a muslim i was scared to get into crusader kings at first because i thought its player base was overly christian and nationalist frustrated dudes so i didn't feel like i would belong in this community but after i started playing crusader kings 2 and followed this subreddit to get some tips about the game i figured you are actually quite the opposite of that stereotype i created in my head, and may be the best game community i have ever seen. So thank you to all of you incestuous horse lovers for all the laugh and tips you gave me throughout this year

    submitted by /u/irespectpotatoes
    [link] [comments]

    how to deal with rebellious vassals

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    I'm terrified of my daughter

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    My Wife had an interesting target for her latest Assassination Scheme...

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 03:45 AM PDT

    one of my best playthroughs so far

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    Hoarding universities like it ain't nobody's business: +50 Learning just from being famous

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    I just wanted to take the Isle Of Man

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    Protip: 32Gb RAM is not enough to open your dynastry tree with over 10,000 living members

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    I've tried a few times just to see if it would work, but no dice.

    FYI: I'm running an i9-9900k, 32Gb RAM, 2Tb SSD, and 2080Ti graphics. The CPU hits about 35% and the RAM 95%. It runs for a bit, and then the game crashes.

    Protip Part 2: If you have any dreams of ever seeing your mid game dynasty tree (I'm in the year 1201 currently), I cannot stress enough how much polygamous marriage and the carnal tenet might be a bad idea. On the other hand, if your goal is your dynasty everywhere...

    submitted by /u/Xavori
    [link] [comments]

    My first daughter gave me lots of babies, it's not my fault!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment