• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 19, 2020

    Crusader Kings Adebayo, Unifier of Africa

    Crusader Kings Adebayo, Unifier of Africa


    Adebayo, Unifier of Africa

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 04:14 AM PDT

    Once you see it... My borders look like Neo (from Matrix) dodging bullets.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    CK3 but it's EU4

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    When the Pope calls the faithful to yet another doomed crusade for Syria

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    My lunatic mother has trouble letting go after the death of my father who was her soulmate.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    BOW YOU SHITS!

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Robert Baratheon and his Small Council members in CK3

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 02:08 AM PDT

    You will be assimilated

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    TIL restoring the Roman Empire has a different flavor text if you do it as the HRE

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    I spent several hours preparing for a holy war for the kingdom of England. I mistakenly chose Wales.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    Found a New Kingdom

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    Want to scheme? Stress... Want to make a decision? Stress... Want to play the game? Stress...

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    When your seduction-based character is brought into war

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    For the love of God, let us change the default Ironman setting

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    Why is ironman such a hidden setting? It's much too easy to start a game and forget to flip it on, or worse, play a whole game without even realising why you're not getting any achievements.

    So many times I've had to restart because I forgot to go into the menu and flip the thing. Given that you could go from Ironman on to Ironman off but not vice versa, why is Ironman off by default? Actually, never mind -- that's a whole different discussion -- just make the game remember the last setting used and you'd solve the problem for everyone.

    submitted by /u/explodingpens
    [link] [comments]

    How to get blessed 101

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    Feel like shit, just want Magnus back...

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    Playing a game where I restrict myself to only Kingdom level and have to keep Confederate Partition. Just got Dynasty of Many Crowns.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 03:23 AM PDT

    Literally unplayable

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    Dynasty Simulator

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    867 Irish runs in a nutshell a.k.a. Tribal's paradise

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 01:20 AM PDT

    As i gaze at the motto on my dynasty crest

    I take a look at my line and realize there's no one left

    'Coz I've been lootin' and warrin' so long, that

    Even my marshal thinks that my mind is gone

    But I ain't never slain a kinsman that didn't deserve it

    Me be treated like a fool you know that's unheard of

    You better watch how you're prayin', and where you're raidin'

    Or you and your vassals might be next invaded

    I really hate to trip but I'm kinda wroth

    As they choke, I see myself in the noose's rope

    Fool, I'm the petty king the county vassals wanna be like

    On my knees in the night, sayin' prayers in the moonlight

    Been spendin' most their lives livin' in a tribal paradise x2

    Keep spendin' most our lives livin' in a tribal paradise x2

    Look at the realm succession they got me facin'

    I can't rule a normal realm, I was born into strife

    So I gotta be down with the intrigue

    Too much skullduggery spyin' got me chasin' schemes

    I'm a midas touched steward with money on my mind

    Got some gold in my hand and a gleam in my eye

    I'm a wroth'd out reaver, axe-hacking cleaver

    And my only heir is down with some typhoid fever

    Fool, death ain't nothin' but some R.N.G. away

    I'm livin' life ironman, what can I say?

    I'm 43 now, but will I live to see 44?

    The way Éire is going I don't know.

    Tell me why are we so blind to see

    That gavelkind hurts you and me?

    Been spendin' most their lives livin' in a tribal paradise x2

    Keep spendin' most our lives livin' in a tribal paradise x2

    Piety to gold, gold to prestige

    Sacking after sacking, siege after siege

    Everybody's runnin', but half of them ain't lookin'

    It's goin' on in my faction, but I don't know whose hookin'

    They say my rule is over, that no one here has chose me

    but god ain't on their side, how dare they depose me?

    I guess they can, I guess they won,

    I guess i'm dead; that's why I know my realm is out of luck, fool!

    Been spendin' most their lives livin' in a tribal paradise x2

    Keep spendin' most our lives livin' in a tribal paradise x2

    Tell me why are we so blind to see

    That gavelkind hurts you and me?

    Tell me why are we so blind to see

    That gavelkind hurts you and me?

    submitted by /u/throwawayeastbay
    [link] [comments]

    So I browsed steam by nudity and ck3 is first on the list

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 02:56 AM PDT

    My son has his daughter as a lover, and I got a chance to make a threesome. Sweet home Byzantine!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    What a helpful baby

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment