• Breaking News

    Monday, July 13, 2020

    Crusader Kings One can only dream...

    Crusader Kings One can only dream...


    One can only dream...

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    He Has Returned

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 03:21 AM PDT

    A first look at all the buildings I‘ve added in Italy and France for my Medieval Arts mod

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    That feeling when you finally get payback on those nasty raiding nomads

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Just CK2 things :)

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    I know she cheated. . . but I might have went a bit overboard. Excommunicated, arrested four times, tortured three times, humiliated once, then made a nun.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    My duke just inherited a whole kingdom across the ocean and I'm unsure of how to proceed

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    Due to being new to CK2 I started off in Ireland, playing a small duke. I spent most of his life just learning the game and doing things just to see how they would pan out. He dies, his son inherits, and that son marries the Kaiser's daughter. She ends up creating(?) Franconia and becoming queen. They have about a dozen children together and everything is fine and dandy. I'm still just a small duke in Ireland trying very slowly to conquer the whole island.

    He ends up dying (too much Satan got the best of him) and his heir rises up to take his place. This heir is by far my favorite and is where I'm at now. He is a powerhouse of really good traits and overall everyone loves him. It was with him that I decided I was going to finally nab the rest of Ireland... up until his mother, Queen of Franconia, kicks the bucket. The moment she died I got tons of alerts and all of a sudden I'm now King of Franconia, vassal in the HRE. My dukedom in Ireland? Now HRE. Not only that, the HRE is in multiple wars that I'm sure will only make my time much more turbulent.

    My biggest question is how do I properly deal with this? Is there any way to remedy the situation or am I now just the King of Franconia who also happens to own a bit of Ireland? Should I give my Ireland (or Franconia) dukedoms away to one of the brothers?

    TL;DR I went from being a small duke on noob island to a king in the HRE and feel overwhelmed and confused. Pls help.

    submitted by /u/-mutt
    [link] [comments]

    Rate my death

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    This is my first time getting crusaded, I hope the will be gentle

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    Nothing like retaking the holy land through prayers.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    I like those odds

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 01:26 AM PDT

    In 8 years and thousands of hours I've never had such a horrible heir.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    Hard Ironman Byzantium with defensive pacts: ON, now every war is a world war, no sacrifice too great, no treachery too small

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 02:23 AM PDT

    Son... I am disappoint

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Oh, That's Interesting, I've Never Seen This Event Befor-Oops.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    When you name your emperor Justinian

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    My Most Recent Norman Conquest Game

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    BATTLE POPE

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 12:25 AM PDT

    "Love and hate are two sides of the same coin"

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    Oh, yeah. It's all coming together

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    The SPQR achievement should be called Restitutor Orbis.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 03:49 AM PDT

    That would make it so much cooler, since it actually happened. And also, if you're a Hellenic emperor, you should have the ability to deify yourself, or like form a cult of yourself. Then you can have a whole litany of titles like:

    DOMINVS ET DEVS,

    Imperator Caesar Lvcivs Domitivs Avrelianvs Avgvstvs.

    RESTITVTOR ORIENTALIS,

    RESTITVTOR ORBIS.

    Aaaaand, you should have the ability to adopt people, and integrate them into your own dynasty. Romans took this very seriously. Although I can understand that this would make the game a tad too easy, but once you're the emperor of the fully restored empire, you're already too O.P.

    One last thing, they should change all the U's to V's, once your culture becomes Roman.

    submitted by /u/User808_
    [link] [comments]

    This greed does not become you.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    Just a Perfectly Normal Holy Roman Empire

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment