• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 25, 2020

    Crusader Kings How could you?

    Crusader Kings How could you?


    How could you?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    In 1200+ hours, I've never met such a worthy early-game rival realm [Ironman]

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    And I thought I had a cool name

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    Ah yes, the Lion

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    Lived to see my great-great-grandson.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    we get the point

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    Is this a joke?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    Real Peasant Leader Hours

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 11:58 PM PDT

    Collecting "ambition" forged bloodlines

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    I have acquired the holy number

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:20 AM PDT

    TIL Horse culture gives clan sentiment and Mongol opinion.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    My absolute chad of a commander, instrumental to my latest byzantine run.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    Biggest income I've ever had. I actually dont know what to do with the money

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    Aquitaine: The rise and fall and rise and fall and-

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Playing a game with four other of my friends, I joined in as Aquitaine, just south of West Francia. Little did I know that it would become this group's most interesting CK2 meme.

    I start off as usual, figuring out things I need to do, etc. It was when West Francia decided to take a province of mine that the ordeal began. I was already helping Italy (one of my friends) take over Lotharingia when I decided to take a peek at West Francia's king. Now, I must preface that when the game started, I was brand new (still am, but I learn quickly), so I was not aware of how messy being apart of the Karling family was and is going to be. The king of West Francia was my father, a fact I had not checked on until that moment. "Oh neat, my dad just took a province of mine," I said with annoyance.

    Barely 5 minutes later, the king dies and I suddenly inherit all of WF, and my land ownership doubles. So now I have twice as many levies to help Italy. Italy prevails and spans from the Mediterranean to the North Sea.

    Side story, Burgundy has formed, and their king was Italy's brother, and both had claims over each other. So we all plotted to kill Burgundy, which succeeded and added to the already thicc Italy.

    All is going well, I have a lot of land, levies, wealth, etc. Until my character gets sick and dies, and WF instantly returns to being itself.

    Neat.

    The next part is complex, but in short, I entered a marriage alliance with my other friend playing as a Scandinavian country, and somehow that leads to him inheriting my country. So for a solid 45 minutes, I'm still technically in the game, but just as a passive observer.

    Crusade time! The Catholic Church declares a crusade to free Aquitaine from its Germanic rulers, which does free Aquitaine, but my character is no longer the king, let alone apart of the country. He is the duke of "Paris," in the dead-center of Aquitaine.

    So next session is me playing as the new Aquitaine, still a Karling. I had just finished up retaking a formerly seceded kingdom of mine when I notice WF has a plague, and very few levies. I ask East Francia (another friend) to help me in the war, since despite their numbers being low, they are very aggressive this game. I declare war on the basis of claiming WF, and we go to work. WF taken a g a i n.

    I am then informed that, with the land I have now (since WF has taken a few more provinces on its own), I could form an Empire and cease the cycle you read above. As I'm looking into it, however, my new character dies, WF splits a g a i n, and I am playing as my daughter.

    So now, my plan is to marry WF king's son, plot to kill the king, and go from there.

    submitted by /u/Meme_Cowboy
    [link] [comments]

    Powerhouse

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    You may not like it, but this is what peak Jerusalem performance looks like.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    My Immortal Cathar Ruler who also happens to be a Devil Spawn

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    I guess the Pope knows best

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    "No no, you were trying to write 'Charlie'"

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    The Fourth Crusade

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    Was conquering the north and noticed italy close to my border in norwegia

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 11:51 PM PDT

    Seems harsh

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    Heir isn't betrothal option

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    I (king By of Ontario) am trying to betroth my son and heir to the daughter of the king of the Maritimes. One of my other sons appears but not my heir. He is landed if that's a problem.

    submitted by /u/jadonkeykong
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment