• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 28, 2020

    Crusader Kings Welcome to the Wolf Warriors. Your first assignment will be to raid the Pope.

    Crusader Kings Welcome to the Wolf Warriors. Your first assignment will be to raid the Pope.


    Welcome to the Wolf Warriors. Your first assignment will be to raid the Pope.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 03:20 AM PDT

    When kings keep dying under mysterious circumstances

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    i sincerely hope they fix dueling in ck3

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    I love this game.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    Sure about that?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    There are two kinds of players

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    Wow i sure do have some good genes

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 05:13 AM PDT

    I Will Drink From Your Skull!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Danish Israel

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    My game kinda ends because my heir stayed in Constantinople, married matr. and never came back. I am out of diplo range.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    Sponsoring Rebellions in CK3

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    It would be absolutely incredibly useful if in CK3 we could cause rebellions (of any kind) by sponsoring them in order to fracture realms and make them easier to conquer. Would really love to see this feature in the later years of CK3.

    submitted by /u/UtterHate
    [link] [comments]

    Ironman Immortal Charlemagne

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    100 hs of Quarantine

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    I've done it, started as King of Italy in 867, formed Francia, dominated western Europe, single-handedly defeated Aztecs, installed son on the throne of the Byzantine Empire, died, merged them!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    Brittany machine broke

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    Question on Laws

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    So I am a noob and I like playing Germanic tribes. Is it possible to ever adopt Fuedalism? Is it worth doing? It says I need absolute tribal organization, but I don't know if that means absolute gavelkind Orr what.

    I guess what I want to do is live out the fantasy of starting in the Viking age, unifying/conquoring Germanic tribes, reforming Germanic paganism and then adopting Fuedalism to be one of the "big boys" of later Europe.

    Is this possible?

    submitted by /u/TexasHobo
    [link] [comments]

    Ah, Yes. The Negotiator.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    What should I do as a reformed german pagan merchant republic controlling half of Europe with a crusade aimed at Austrasia which is ravaged by the bubonic plague?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    Title, I really need advice, please, also, I just lost a war and half of my retinues died

    submitted by /u/K0v1ub1
    [link] [comments]

    Crusader Kings changed my world view

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    It might be silly, but it happened nonetheless. I played CK2 for about 1000 hours. In these days, in isolation, I've more chance to play the game. I used to play without Ironman and although mostly I didn't cheat, I used to save scum. After a few games of Ironman, filled with rage, I quickly became addicted to it. Anyway, my uncle had passed away earlier this year due to cancer and I couldn't accept his death. He was like a second dad to me and we've had so many beautiful memories. Back to CK2, my glorious character had just died in the most inglorious way, he died in that council event where you choke and somebody saves you then you owe them a favor. Buuut I had to accept it. And there's this choice to another event that I cannot recall, called "Such is life." It helped me accept the consequences of my choices or even outcomes that I couldn't control. I don't know, it just made sense. I guess it's silly because it's a video game but I think that you may find inspiration everywhere no matter how stupid. It's probably unnecessarily long sorry about that.

    submitted by /u/TheGreatEgemen
    [link] [comments]

    A Viking Child's Crusade

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    Dyre the Stranger is just the best

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    What a character! Genius, cynical, an able commander and skilled diplomat - and so much room to grow in different directions.

    I'm playing a religion flipping game. Started out as Norse Germanicnin Kiev. Used a prepared invasion to take out the Umayyad. County conquests Rome. I've gone Shia for the succession but when crusades start, I'm going Catholic so I can carve out some space in the Holy Land. Then I'll use that as a jumping off point to become a caliph.

    It's crazy and beautiful that a random Norse guy could climb to the top of a whole other religious group in the course of a single generation

    submitted by /u/Likeabirdonawing
    [link] [comments]

    Best organized religion?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    I've been playing a Perm campaign and it's unlikely I'll get 3 holy sites any time soon, so I can forget about reforming Suomenusko. I would, however, very much like to become Feudal within the next few decades (I'm already at medium tribal organization). Currently, I have a Sunni and a Taoist courtier.

    -I've played as Muslim nations and I don't like how you are forced to be polygamist (my strategy is to have few children).

    -I'd like to be Taoist but Taoism makes expansion extremely difficult. Buddhism is almost as bad in that department.

    -I've heard Judaism and Orthodoxy are very weak, is this true? I'm still pretty new to the game so I want a strong religion.

    -Catholicism seems like a good choice, but Catholics are pretty far away.

    -I have almost no experience with Nestorianism or Miaphysitism. Are they any good?

    -I would consider Zoroastrianism, but now it's a heresy of one of its heresies (I forgot which).

    submitted by /u/TungPei
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment