• Breaking News

    Monday, January 13, 2020

    Crusader Kings Just declared war on these people and they only had one man to raise.

    Crusader Kings Just declared war on these people and they only had one man to raise.


    Just declared war on these people and they only had one man to raise.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 09:03 PM PST

    The only kind of empire I need on Iberia

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 03:14 AM PST

    a tough guy indeed

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 07:50 AM PST

    Ok Pagan

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 11:44 AM PST

    When your succession law is Gavelkind and your list of male children has grown wild and unkempt, what do you need?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 03:24 AM PST

    - a heircut

    submitted by /u/DearestCustomer
    [link] [comments]

    While proving his mettle fighting French Champions, my man was tricked into fighting a bear twice -- the mad lad came out on top

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 07:48 AM PST

    My longest lived Character Croaks right after finishing defending from a 7 year long crusade which I spent all night fighting off. From nerdy teenager to old Mujahid, I never expect a character this good in an Ironman game.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 05:13 AM PST

    The gods have been sated, for now

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 08:28 AM PST

    Chill incestuous pagan multiplayer game turned Christian holocaust after Germany just wouldn't stop harassing their non-Christian neighbours and needed to be taught a lesson

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 03:13 AM PST

    Well, this seems odd

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 07:00 AM PST

    First Ironaman and First time to be an Emperor

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 09:53 AM PST

    First time I ever saw this eulogy. I am a vassal. All that I'm constructing is a Castle Town.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 09:53 PM PST

    CrusaderKings+MountandBlade+TotalWar crossover?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 05:50 AM PST

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Ceintz
    [link] [comments]

    Oh Deus what have I done

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 11:23 PM PST

    How to survive as a Nomadic Horde?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 08:29 AM PST

    I'm playing as Kipchaks(because they're my ancestors and i'm feeling extra patriotic this week) and at first i tried playing as his vassal but that moron declared 3 simultaneous wars while also being in a defensive war against Sibir... How do i survive his idiocracy and expand beyond?

    submitted by /u/UNdead_63
    [link] [comments]

    Praise Amun-Ra! (Monarch's Journey, Shajar al-Durr)

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 10:05 PM PST

    Trouble with Immortality martial event chain

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 10:35 AM PST

    So I am at the last part of the martial Immortality event chain and I keep dying and being reincarnated or becoming possessed, obviously I am save scumming because I do not have the achievement and just want to get it, is it worth to continue trying or just give up. What are my chances of it actually working?

    submitted by /u/ng89
    [link] [comments]

    Go home Wales, you're drunk

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 10:09 PM PST

    "Relax" game after long break...

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 12:09 AM PST

    "Relax" game after long break...

    Yeah, so yesterday I started a new game after a looong break with saying \"I haven´t played for a long time, lets start as a small duchy in easy area - Pisa and keep things uncomplicated for once\".

    Few hours later you can see the result. My duchess married Karling matrilineary (don´t know how i pulled that off). And the three kings you can see there in children section are: King of France, King of Burgundy and King of Germany....

    Uncomplicated I said....*sigh*

    submitted by /u/druidmv
    [link] [comments]

    Whenever I reform the Zun religion the god names start to glitch out. Does anyone know a way to fix this?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 08:30 AM PST

    God i love Random World.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 10:30 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment