• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 2, 2020

    Crusader Kings Everytime your ruler dies

    Crusader Kings Everytime your ruler dies


    Everytime your ruler dies

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 07:03 AM PST

    Every play through

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 04:30 AM PST

    I'm getting some mixed messages here, dear...

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 04:59 PM PST

    Just Habsburg things

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 09:22 AM PST

    Took a lot of work, but I finally got my first character with all 7 virtues

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 06:08 AM PST

    Every time i play

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 11:23 AM PST

    All I ever wanted was to be loved

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 11:29 PM PST

    The virtue is strong with this one.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 07:02 AM PST

    When the King appoints you Marshal and you take it a little too seriously.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 07:07 AM PST

    My Fiancé got me this as a Christmas present...... she knows me so well!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 09:29 AM PST

    Did I just invent a the prototype glock?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 03:15 AM PST

    Hmmmmmmm

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 08:56 AM PST

    Two "HREs" at the same time

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 05:26 AM PST

    Finally did Seven Centuries

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 11:06 AM PST

    The latest Monarch's Journey went pretty well.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 06:47 AM PST

    Finally, after 50 long years, I managed to enforce my demands on the Christian infidels. Allahu Akbar!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 06:40 AM PST

    I just took over Abyssinia as part of a Crusade. I just noticed I somehow picked up a Muslim Mercenary company as a vassal. Anyone know (a) how this happened and (b) how I can keep them?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 06:10 AM PST

    Ultimogeniture important question

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 08:57 AM PST

    Ultimogeniture important question

    So here's the thing:

    My ruler (queen/mother) has 5 children; one of which is the character (female) you see the family of.

    She has 1 living OLDER brother.

    Will ultimogeniture agnatic/cognatic default to the grandson of my youngest daughter, or to the male son that is much, much older?

    https://preview.redd.it/5wt3l0gkbe841.png?width=531&format=png&auto=webp&s=beeca73e32ff461fdeaf8ba2c136f9f3fb0ecce1

    submitted by /u/DarthSeraphus
    [link] [comments]

    White Hun

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 05:32 AM PST

    Apparently imprisoning someone whos planning to invade you is tyrannical

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 01:29 AM PST

    What a game ive been having

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 08:21 AM PST

    Started out a campaign with the mods rise to power and Jewish Kings.

    I started as an unlanded lowborn Jew in image of myself(lol) the first early years werent so bad got married focused on theology and finally recruited as a court physician at 27. Had my first son at that time, decided to teach him everything i knew as his guardian. Everything went well and I served my liege faitfully for 17 years at their court. My son 17 at the time was heavily depressed as I was too busy to notice and ended up committing suicide. This sent me into panic mode as I was 44 years old and no heir while my wife was already too old to have more kids. Lucky for me at 50 my wife died and I had managed to remarry a young noble woman( at this point i managed to but nobility).

    With my new wife I had 3 daugthers and 1 genius beautiful male heir named Yosef. Took him under my wing and cared a lot for the boy after all he was my successor now.

    Yeara past and I hit 68 finally been granted a barony for faithfully serving my liege as long as i convert to catholicism which I did (became a secret Jew) at this point i had a 3rd son who was born a sickly catholic which wasnt what i wanted so i called him failure let some courtier be hia guardian. Surprise be hold! my 17 year old heir who was perfect decided he was depressed as well and commited suicide which really shocked me.

    At this point I knew my Jewish leniege would come to its end. Im around 70 years old and my failure of an heir is 6 or 7 idk decided to try and teach him in order to convert him to Judaism but alas i was too late and only managed to win sympathy for the Jewish people. Thus ended the reign of a Jewish lowborn who lived a full life of strife and struggle to become a baron at 80 years of age.

    Had to admit had many scary moments throughout his life. Im sad I couldnt continue being Jewish but now I'll continue as failure in order to prove his father wrong.

    Also as soon as failure turned 16 I had enough inheritance from my decessed father to raise up a mercenary band and go to war with the current liege and claimed a county thus raisinf my rank from a baron to a count before I took a break.

    Who knows whats in store for little failure hw might be destined for greatness.

    submitted by /u/knightxd3
    [link] [comments]

    My dad never became a saint, maybe the current Queen has a better shot - anything to do before she dies?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 08:36 AM PST

    "What did you do during the holidays?" "Uhh...totally normal, socially acceptable activities that involved leaving the house, of course."

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 12:21 PM PST

    My duchess? Possessed. My daughter? A bear.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 07:51 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment