• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 16, 2020

    Crusader Kings The devs challenged us to identify all the new traits. I think I succeed.

    Crusader Kings The devs challenged us to identify all the new traits. I think I succeed.


    The devs challenged us to identify all the new traits. I think I succeed.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:00 AM PST

    When your mysthic asks for money for experiments

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:56 AM PST

    The 32yo DOOKER

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 01:44 AM PST

    WOW. The Great Schism of Christianity.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 06:27 AM PST

    So it seems even death can't stop death

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 10:31 PM PST

    Aragon but times 3

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 01:17 PM PST

    Every count when you own the duchy they live in

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 03:14 PM PST

    So I focused on conquering middle Africa and didn't pay attention to the outside world...

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Restored Roman Empire as Venice

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:01 AM PST

    My CK3 Lifestyle Trait Guesses

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:56 AM PST

    The empire I was apart of just suddenly fractured, what's the reasoning?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 09:29 AM PST

    AI forms independent Sephardi Merchant Republic of Granada

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 10:25 PM PST

    The Brand New Lifestyle focuses for CKIII

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 12:16 PM PST

    I've finished my 'Pilgrimage'

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 03:11 AM PST

    Why are parents so casual about their kids dying?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 10:32 AM PST

    I'm hoping CK3 changes this because it's kind of absurd. If your son or daughter dies of illness or even is killed the characters just seem to shrug it off and change succession if relevant. It doesn't result in getting the Depressed trait or any events (at least not that I've found.) Furthermore killing someone's son or daughter results in a negative opinion modifier that can be overcome via gifts and other things and expires...like parents EVER forgive someone for that.

    It's probably for game balance purposes but it's so unrealistic it's jarring.

    submitted by /u/assureattempt
    [link] [comments]

    Oh man I hope this kid kills me like he killed all his siblings, I can't wait to play as a demon child for once!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 01:37 AM PST

    How to get rid of phantom leg pain?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 09:42 AM PST

    Hey, so I'm playing as the immortal pontifex maximus of Rome and at some point I lost my leg and my guy got phantom leg pain. It's really missing him up and I can't do anything about it. Is there a way to make it go away? ( I'm playing iron man)

    submitted by /u/lukeyellow
    [link] [comments]

    What was your most memorable CK 2 character you played?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 04:22 AM PST

    Thinking back, I had many interesting characters in CK 2 . Be it as the duke of Bavaria who participated in a Crusade for the Holy Land, got his ass kicked cause he was the only one who was trying to win und got elected as the Holy Roman Emperor as he retreated back to the empire (won the crusade afterwards) or as the king of England and Wales who defeated one Viking Invasion after another and saved the whole island from Viking occupation or as the Holy Roman Emperor who slowly weakened his rebellious vassals through intrigue and restructured the whole empire. So I was thinking , what memorable characters other players had. Characters that would have been awesome is they existed.

    submitted by /u/De_fauIt
    [link] [comments]

    I did it, after many days and many guides, I did it.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 06:00 PM PST

    Speculation for the traits from the lifestyle trees

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 10:08 PM PST

    Guess this guy won't give up that soon.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 11:51 AM PST

    Peak af Munso performance in 769 start

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 01:18 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment