• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 25, 2019

    Crusader Kings Happy 1219th anniversary of Charlemagne’s coronation as Emperor of the Romans!

    Crusader Kings Happy 1219th anniversary of Charlemagne’s coronation as Emperor of the Romans!


    Happy 1219th anniversary of Charlemagne’s coronation as Emperor of the Romans!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 05:29 AM PST

    A Legendary Duel!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 11:33 PM PST

    And thus everyone in Crusader Kings got blackmailed

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 10:42 AM PST

    "Adolf" you say?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 08:21 AM PST

    Should Christianity start off unified in CK3 since the official split happened in 1054? Maybe if we split it by an event chain or unify it the same way.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 06:57 AM PST

    Guess I know who will get cancer in the coming years

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 09:28 PM PST

    Yes, I agree.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 09:33 AM PST

    Started a chill viking game but forgot to turn off Sunset Invasion, so I converted to Aztec and did my first WC

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 09:41 AM PST

    I needed the magic of Christmas to get this!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 08:40 AM PST

    Boy, the Protestants sure are in for a surprise.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 03:03 AM PST

    Try saying his name five times in a row!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 11:22 PM PST

    Please help me plan my next move as Asturias

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 03:16 AM PST

    Play as the Duke of Portucale, It'll be fun they said

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 09:17 AM PST

    "How is the rest of Europe doing... oh, okay nvm"

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 01:09 AM PST

    Look, Simba. Everything the light touches is our (de jure) kingdom.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 06:57 PM PST

    African Reformed Aztec Empire

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 07:20 AM PST

    Keeping the bloodline pure

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 04:25 PM PST

    Ahh a worthy opponent

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 08:56 AM PST

    Ho ho ho, Christmas Steam key giveaway

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 01:15 AM PST

    I got the Humble Bundle with all DLC a few months ago, which left me with some leftover Steam keys. Since it's the season of giving, I'm giving them away. First some rules.
    It won't be first come first serve. I'll have a reply for each of the keys I have left. If you want that DLC, just reply to the comment, and I'll use random.org to find out who gets the key. I will only consider the comments that reply to my reply. So a comment to another comment won't be counted when figuring out the winner.
    Please only reply to one comment (ie try to get just one DLC). If I find someone that did try to get multiple DLCs I will not count them when figuring out the winner. And so they'll get nothing.
    It is now 10:15 AM UTC +1 (or Central European Time, or the time in Brussels) on 2019/12/25. You'll have just shy of 36 hours to apply, which means until 10 PM UTC +1 on 2019/12/26. At that point, I'll open this thread again in a new tab, and see who gets what. Since I'm going to do this manually, so it might take some time, but I'll try to get the winners a message that they won as soon as possible. Depending on how many people got involved, this can be the same night, or the next morning. When all keys are sent out, I'm going to edit this post, so that people will know when to stop expecting a key.

    Now, all of the keys I still have left:

    • Crusader Kings II, just the base game. Free on Steam, but whatever.
    • Legacy of Rome, remake the Roman Empire and get yourself a proper standing army.
    • The Republic, manipulate democracy and have vast amounts f wealth.
    • The Old Gods, smite down the unbelievers on the English isles with your pagan might!
    • Charelmagne, get an even earlier start and try to stop the Karling bordergore.
    • Way of Life, focus on getting your shit done.
    • Jade Dragon, get a bunch of mad dosh from China. Then invade China.

    Some more additional notes, I'm excluding gunnerslo99 from this giveaway, since they already got Sons of Abraham. And I'm pinging /u/toredo71, /u/BoBD7 and /u/DigammaR, since they expressed interest in getting some DLC.

    And finally, Merry Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/Wednesday/... to y'all.

    submitted by /u/Kidiri90
    [link] [comments]

    So the Pope had a child, and idk how to feel about it

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 10:57 PM PST

    769- Golden age of Boomerdom

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 11:49 AM PST

    I'm the king of Greece. If I join the Crusade against Thrace and keep the titles for myself will the Latin Empire still form?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 10:53 AM PST

    I've been playing this game very specifically starting as Norse to do something super specific.

    If I fuck this up it was all for nothing. Can I keep my title or do I have to give it to someone?

    submitted by /u/Venne1139
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment