• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 29, 2021

    Crusader Kings Without a doubt, the most frustrating achievement I have ever done in any game ever

    Crusader Kings Without a doubt, the most frustrating achievement I have ever done in any game ever


    Without a doubt, the most frustrating achievement I have ever done in any game ever

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    My character's brother became Pope. How does the game decide who becomes Pope?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 11:49 PM PDT

    My first Spain run!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 05:14 AM PDT

    Day 105 of posting a Celtic/Brythonic themed meme everyday until flavour pack.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 07:33 PM PDT

    Put the Bastard onto the throne, romanced the Red, killed the Bastard, made faction to put the Red on the throne. I went from 9 diplomacy to 23. Now I'm trying to quench uprisings for my king. :)

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    Isn't he magnificent :D? (no inbreeding )

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 05:06 AM PDT

    I spare nobody.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 04:29 AM PDT

    The perils of intradynastic eugenics

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    The algorithm tells novel-worthy stories

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 04:51 AM PDT

    Great Great Brittian

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    What Start Date Do You Prefer/ 867 Or 1066? CK£

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    Which gives you the biggest challenge and the most enjoyment?

    I like starting as a count in Sweden as the Asatru religion and trying to reform the faith to fight back the catholic reformation that took over Norway and Sweden.

    What would you recommend as well?

    Thanks For Reading (My first ever Reddit Post)

    submitted by /u/Slizk_IG
    [link] [comments]

    Stronger than every nearby kingdom as the Viking King of Scotland, which one should I use my Kingdom Invasion on?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    Battles are too insignificant

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 09:27 AM PDT

    I mean like in the medieval era one battle could determine the entire fate of the war while in crusader kings they are a bit insignificant and don't have too much of a effect is there a mod that makes battle a bit more important so if so can you give me mods for Ck2 and ck3 that can help with this and even one that has more battle events and if you win a battle it's a bit more rewarding.

    submitted by /u/GeneralGoldy
    [link] [comments]

    Any characters descended from ancient Roman emperors?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    Is there any characters descended from ancient Roman emperors?

    submitted by /u/Automatic_Poet80
    [link] [comments]

    One of the strangest things I ever seen in this game, let me present you the peasant kingdom of Ravenna

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    Going to be teaching a friend how to play ck2 which nation is best for him to be my vassal

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    Hes new to computer games, he's smart though so I know he will catch on quick. I have played this game 450 hours and would say I'm decent at it . Anyeasy ehat nation do you recommend is best for us to start as him as my vassal so I can somewhat protect him.

    submitted by /u/JustKuzz21
    [link] [comments]

    I'm really starting to question whether my heir is actually a genius

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 12:11 PM PDT

    Opinions on a 1527 end date?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 10:53 AM PDT

    So me and a friend were talking the other day about CK3 ending at 1453 and we were wondering if another date would work any better. Now I'm aware that it's set at 1453 because of the fall of Constantinople but I can't help but feel it's limiting to the game as a whole.

    After talking I thought a 1527 end date would be perfect. I mean A LOT of stuff needs to be implemented with the current start dates etc before any later dates are implemented but say a few years down the line this could allow a 100 Years war bookmark and a war of the roses bookmark amongst many other things.

    1527 is considered the end of the renaissance period which I still think would work perfectly well within the games systems but I'm interested in what other peoples opinions are on this, are you happy with the 1453 end date for the remainder of the games lifetime? Can you think of a better date to end the game? Am I just an idiot?

    Also just think of all the sexy full plate armour we could have added to the game...

    submitted by /u/SerDon2
    [link] [comments]

    What determines instant loading in in multiplayer?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    I only ever play the game with two of my friends. Sometimes everyone starts at 100% loaded when joining in and sometimes we have to wait for several minutes to load in. Why does this happen and how do I get it to always start at 100%? Will using compressed or uncompressed saves make a difference in this regard?

    submitted by /u/turohabaneero
    [link] [comments]

    Anatomy of a Game: Simulation Optimization ��

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 05:30 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment