• Breaking News

    Monday, February 8, 2021

    Crusader Kings No better feeling than completely wiping out that one annoying vassal

    Crusader Kings No better feeling than completely wiping out that one annoying vassal


    No better feeling than completely wiping out that one annoying vassal

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 09:03 PM PST

    Hey kid, that's just rude.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 06:51 AM PST

    Throwback to when I couldn’t think of any more good names for my heirs

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 10:24 PM PST

    Give Rome to a muslim caliph, and gain relation with the pope.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 02:42 AM PST

    It's Holy, It's Very Roman, It's a true Empire and it's very Karling

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 09:51 AM PST

    I wonder if she got that nickname before or after the duel...

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 06:52 AM PST

    This came to me in a dream

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 10:19 AM PST

    First complete playthrough from 867 till 1453. As the Empire of Italy didn't expand further so my pc doesn't explode.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 09:30 AM PST

    The next Dev Diary for CK3 is apparently next Tuesday February 16

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 09:13 AM PST

    But they've now deleted the tweet

    https://imgur.com/iQpaVbf

    submitted by /u/fireinvestigator113
    [link] [comments]

    First run, as King of Leon. Survived the early muslim empire, fought out the revolts, but didn’t achieve my main goal (completely conquer France). But feel like i did alot.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 10:25 AM PST

    Not super impressive, but I’m proud of it and wanted to share: Baby’s First Roman Reformation

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 07:53 AM PST

    After the death of her father and grandfather, an eight year old Buddhist girl is currently the Great Khan.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 10:42 AM PST

    One of the scariest moment of my game

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 08:55 PM PST

    There can only be one Holy Roman Emperor around these parts.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 12:27 PM PST

    Nothing to see here, just a normal Jewish Italy

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 08:16 AM PST

    But of course

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 11:54 AM PST

    CK3 Murder Events Mod - Quixotic Murder - 20 New Murder Scheme Outcomes

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 12:35 AM PST

    CK3 Murder Events Mod - Quixotic Murder - 20 New Murder Scheme Outcomes

    Hello Most Noble Lords and Ladies,

    I am pleased to announce that I have launched the first version of my first mod for CK3. It is called "Quixotic Murder." It expands the number of standard murder scheme outcome chains from just 7 in vanilla to 27!

    If you are the type of player who, like me, can't stop finding Karlings to murder, and then you've seen the same few schemes thousands of times now. Well, you can now rejoice that you can kill Karlings in all sorts of new and innovative, but not immersion breaking ways! I tried to make this mod in a way to feel similar to the vanilla scheme events, and it does not effect game balance or mechanics at all.

    All of the events included are for standard murders, or in other words, not children, prisoners, incapable, etc. I tried to write the events in way to be broad enough to apply to all cultures and time periods in the game. Also, I have included lots of alternate lines in the localization, so it should help stop it from getting stale. Over 500 lines of custom written dialog!

    Anyway, I hope you like it, I am very excited to share it. Think of me when you kill your next Karling!

    Steam Workshop:

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2388366705

    ModDB:

    https://www.moddb.com/mods/quixotic-murder/downloads/quixotic-murder-1-2-2-0#downloadsform

    Paradox:
    https://mods.paradoxplaza.com/mods/20413/Any

    Your most humble knight,Don Quixote De La Mancha

    Culling Karlings, anyone?

    submitted by /u/ElHidalgoDelaMancha
    [link] [comments]

    The biggest war in history

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 12:28 PM PST

    Is Crusader Kings III worth it?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 12:03 PM PST

    I already own CK2 and some (I'm not sure off the top of my head how many) of the expansions and DLC.

    Would starting over with CK3 be a better investment than buying the remaining content for CK2?

    submitted by /u/Cepinari
    [link] [comments]

    He A Little Confused, But He Got The Spirit

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 01:25 AM PST

    What about multiplayer ?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 11:40 AM PST

    Hi !

    I have been searching around for the multiplayer issue. For now, I can start new game with friends with absolutely no problem.

    But saving and rehosting after few hours in the game become more and more difficult. The friend join the game, then a message say that he leave the game. My paradox-live status go from online to offline, and I need to restart the game to go online again.

    I'v tried to put the Google DNS as seen in a Paradox Plaza post, but it didn't work. Tried to open the TCP/UDP port, didn't work.

    Is there something to do ? Or is the multiplayer not really working for now.. ? :(

    Thanks !

    submitted by /u/Leaz31
    [link] [comments]

    The contradiction in that first sentence tho ��

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 12:39 AM PST

    Can we please have a Coat of Arms designer added in?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 10:04 PM PST

    The Ruler Designer in CK3 is amazing. We've seen Waluigis, GoT characters, and even abominations that die day 1. But we don't have a good CoA maker. We just get a "randomize" button. Can we at least get something like CK2's designer for that? It would literally be all we need, maybe add in a hex color option. Please?

    submitted by /u/T1pple
    [link] [comments]

    Please help!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 12:03 PM PST

    So I restored the high preisthood in Judaism but I did not become the religious head. How do I become the religous head of judaism?

    submitted by /u/jeweldscarab
    [link] [comments]

    How to remove the Pope/Papacy

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 08:16 AM PST

    Currently I'm playing as Byzantium, and the pope is being pretty annoying. Every 10 years he calls an Crusade towards Jerusalem (which I own). The most annoying thing is, that there are barely any catholic nations left, and the pope is unlanded as well. So, every time there is a crusade, no one joins. There is no army to fight nor land to siege. I'm just sitting there for a couple of years waiting for the warscore to tick up. This repeats itself every 10 years and it's infuriating.

     

    I have been trying to remove the pope or get rid of him one way or the other, and it I don't know how to. Do you guys know any way on how to do it? If there is no legitimate way to do it in game, I can also try to use the console for it, not sure where to start or what commands to use to remove the papacy through this though.

     

    Not sure if it matters, but I haven't created my own faith, I'm still orthodox.

     

    Any help would be appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/NeedClay0076
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment