• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 27, 2021

    Crusader Kings The God-Fearing Kingdom of Prussia, except actually Prussian

    Crusader Kings The God-Fearing Kingdom of Prussia, except actually Prussian


    The God-Fearing Kingdom of Prussia, except actually Prussian

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 05:46 AM PST

    Did.... did I win?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 08:49 AM PST

    Good luck with your crusade, Mr. Pope

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 08:18 AM PST

    Preincarnation of Einstein?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 07:04 AM PST

    It ain't much, but it's (dis)honest work

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 06:44 AM PST

    Why does he look like a slug ��

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 09:53 AM PST

    From starting in 867 with humble Halfdan to Emperor Engelbert - the ancient, wealthy, healthy, beautiful, beloved ruler of the empire of Britannia!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 06:51 AM PST

    Why and how did the King of Burgundy become part of my Emprie?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 10:43 AM PST

    It's all fun and games until the greek cultured, bori reformed, hausa africans come out of the desert and glomp western europe

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 06:40 PM PST

    William William William William

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 08:05 PM PST

    My barons keep dying childless

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 07:51 AM PST

    I've built quite a few castles in my kingdoms personal demise and vassalised them as baronies. However I keep getting told I have inherited them after the baron died. It's easy enough just to create a new vassal but is there some mechanic that stops barons from having children? I have checked and most of them get married without my input but very rarely have children.

    submitted by /u/KillTheKeyboard
    [link] [comments]

    I keep destroying one of my kingdom titles, but it keeps getting inherited on my death anyway

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 12:06 PM PST

    I'm playing as an English King, but I've also taken over the du jure Kingdom of Wales. I always make sure to destroy the title so that my realm doesn't fracture upon my death (can't have a king vassal, as a king-tier ruler), but when I die, my secondary heir always winds up as the newly independent King of Wales anyway.

    I then have to either usurp the title and offer them vassalization, or take the title by force. Why is this happening?

    submitted by /u/MrKrabsNickel
    [link] [comments]

    Genetics are weird... four different children from different branches of the dynasty

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 01:11 PM PST

    Djihad to Op

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 09:33 AM PST

    I was the emperor of all of Africa and the Arab Empire declared a jihad for Egypt against me. Surprise no one of my faith can join the great holy war against our faith on the other hand, the vassals of the Arab Empire yes. So about 350k from the Arab Empire versus 90k from my soldiers. no need to tell you that I got rolled on. I don't understand why his vassals can join him but mine cannot. This message is translated by google translate because of my english which is not very good.

    The originate message: J'étais l'empreur de toute l'afrique et l'empire arabe a déclaré un djihad pour l'égypte contre moi. Surprise personne de ma foi peut rejoindre la grande guerre sainte contre notre foi par contre, les vassaux de l'empire arabe oui. Donc environ 350 k de l'empire arabe contre 90 k de mes soldats. pas besoin de vous dire que je me suis fait rouler dessus. Je ne comprend pas pourquoi ses vassaux peuvent le rejoindre mais pas les miens.

    submitted by /u/SpectralCozmo
    [link] [comments]

    THICCCCCCC poland

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 07:46 AM PST

    My Dynasty So Far

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 05:08 AM PST

    Wilhelm II von Hohenzollern, current king in Prussia and prince-elector of the HRE

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 12:34 PM PST

    If I can run Civ 6 (All DLCS) at max graphics at good framerate could I run CK3 well?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 09:58 AM PST

    Seems simple but I just want to know because the game doesnt look graphically intensive but idk.

    submitted by /u/pjb-333
    [link] [comments]

    Just wanted to post an image of the de jure borders of my empire

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 04:35 PM PST

    Frequent crashing problem I'm ck3

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 07:41 AM PST

    Now my laptop may be an 8 year old mess of silicon and plastic and may be way below the recommended specs of the game, with drivers and operating system left untouched since it's hay day, however ck3 does seem to be somewhat playable and I've been having a lot of fun with it.

    There is however one problem I've had with the game that's grown worse over time. The game decides to freeze, then blackscreen randomly during gameplay and proceedes to crash. As I've said, I've had this problem since the begining, although it wasn't as bad back then. I could play maybe 10 to 15 years give or take without crashing, but now it only takes maybe 2 to 3 years. I've been sitting on a single save for maybe 3 days of play and only managed to get through 20 years.

    I've seen other people have this problem but no-one seems to have a sufficient answer. So I ask once more if anyone can share titbits of information on how I could possibly fix this.

    submitted by /u/FloroBoro
    [link] [comments]

    Opinion and diplomacy map modes

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 12:40 PM PST

    Is there a way to see what the opinions of other rulers are towards another ruler are like there was via the opinions map modes in ck2? Also, is there a way to see available CBs like diplomacy mode offered?

    submitted by /u/Qx2J
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment