• Breaking News

    Friday, February 26, 2021

    Crusader Kings Feudal Friday : February 26 2021

    Crusader Kings Feudal Friday : February 26 2021


    Feudal Friday : February 26 2021

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 06:00 AM PST

    Welcome to another Feudal Friday, a place for you to regale the courts of Europa with your tales. Stories, screenshots and achievements are all welcome.

    Previous Feudal Fridays

    Current Tutorial Tuesdays

    Regale us of your tales on our Discord

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    It's an achievement so difficult no one has done it yet, so I decided to speedrun one. One Culture Complete!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 04:56 AM PST

    A randomly generated character that actually looks decent

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 06:30 PM PST

    Finally got my first perfect heir

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 11:57 PM PST

    Italija Je Serbja

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 07:38 PM PST

    Oh how the turntables - started at 1066 as a small random Anglo-Saxon Lord

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 01:38 AM PST

    He is the most powerful member of the murder scheme for a good reason.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 10:29 AM PST

    Baronies in CK3

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 09:57 AM PST

    A story about how petty vengeance made me fall in love with this game.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 07:40 AM PST

    I came to Crusader kings with decent a bit of experience in grand strategy being a long time player of the Total War and Civ games so I have some experience disposing of rival factions. However, I did not expect the sheer volume of ways to toy with my enemies that this game has provided me with and frankly I'm not sure if i can go back now.

    Let me tell you the story of how this game captured my heart:

    I was playing as the noble King of Scotland and newly Anointed emperor of Britannia; Emperor Magnus. Beloved by my subjects due to my supreme diplomatic skills I was in the process of consolidating my lands and working on personal goals when a good friend of mine planted a dagger squarely in my spine.

    Countess Anabella was a subject of mine since the start of my reign, I gifted her an earldom, two counties, a vassal and a permanent seat on my council. I raised her up from a minor noble to the ruler of almost half of Scotland and despite all my generosity she decided it was time to insult me in front of my courtiers and establish a faction to install herself as rightful ruler of my empire.

    In most grand strategy games I'd simply crush the eventual rebellion and forget about her existence, in this game I was invested and more importantly I had options.

    I began (as any reasonable person would), by seducing her husband and starting an affair that lasted throughout this whole ordeal. Next, in an act of open tyranny I raised her feudal obligations through the roof and instructed my spymaster began investigating her most closely guarded secrets.

    It was not long before I discovered that she was a serial adulteress (her and her husband truly were made for one another) and I thusly I exposed her secret to my court and moved to revoke her titles. Of course I knew that due to all my recent slights she'd fight to the bitter end. This was part of my plan, to drain her resources. The war was dragged out until most of her personal wealth had been expended and soon time came to enforce my demands.

    Having crushed her petty rebellion with great satisfaction I imprisoned her in my dungeons and revoked her titles by force. In exchange for her release she was forced to give up all her claims and her remaining money. She wasn't banished though, that would be so much less fun. I let her continue to live in my holdings because I am a compassionate man.

    Anabella died last year, heirless. For some unknown reason her children kept getting lost in the woods, a tragedy. The ex-countess spent her final days as a peasant in Aberdeen, cucked with her husband who I cast by the wayside once I had finished my schemes. No one has since attempted a similar coup.

    ...And that is how I Crusader Kings 3 became my game of the year. 10/10, would revenge again.

    submitted by /u/Destructopuppy
    [link] [comments]

    I love mods

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 12:27 PM PST

    When your Armored Footmen hit harder than War Elephants

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 07:47 AM PST

    Fune Name

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 06:32 PM PST

    Early start britain is always a mess but wtf

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 09:22 AM PST

    Hark, Knave! I Have Discovered Your Mother's Abode!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 10:49 AM PST

    i Might just be an idiot. But how do you send your children to university? I have a feeling that i am completely missing something and i dont know what

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 08:30 AM PST

    Best Openings in CK2?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 08:17 AM PST

    So my favorite save file just got corrupted. I should have backed it up, I know, but I'm doing my best to move on. But it's hard. I'm struggling to find a starting point that really resonates with me. I tried playing a tribal leader, but transitioning into feudalism was a pain. Low taxes and low development made me feel like I was lagging behind my Christian Neighbors, and my lack of Potential Ally Troops kept be from keeping up with my the local Tengri Tribal Machines. I tried playing a Jewish leader in Nubia, but the Arabian Empire's unshakable hold over North Africa has caused my run to stagnate.

    Does anyone have a particular starting spot they'd recommended? I'm hoping for something something challenging and dynamic. Thus far, I've played Navarra/Hispania, Jorik, France/Francia, Nubia, Prussia, Croatia and U-Tsang/Tibet.

    Is it worth playing a vassal? Or is doing so just a small hurdle in the scheme of things? I've seen some interesting content relating to Austria under the HRE in 1066, but if Archduchies are indistinct from regular duchies and the like, is it worth the effort?

    Are the latter time-periods worth playing? I've been drawn to the earlier periods more than post-Hastings ones.

    I've been playing CK2 for about 9 months now, and I still feel like I'm just scratching the surface of the content therein. Thanks for your help, gang. Bless.

    submitted by /u/OhBarhee
    [link] [comments]

    1080ti can't handle ck3 (on main menu btw)

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 09:32 AM PST

    Thanks Paradox for helping me get my girl

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 02:21 PM PST

    Today was the first day that I net the woman that would eventually become my partner and we're soon closing in on our first anniversary :)

    Even though we really hit it off, me being the shy nerdy guy who only really were comfortable expressing myself through online conversations I never really did ask her out.

    Luckily it turns out that she was into me as well and asked if I could help her learn ck 2 and I jumped on that chance.

    She got to play a little county in Ireland, learning the basics off the game whilst I united Ireland and fought off every single pagan heading for our shores.

    She never realized the full extent of the protection I provided but then and again she would zoom out and be baffled by the extension of our little kingdom and our steady expansion of territory.

    She would make memes about the events and show her friends whilst our relationship kept on evolving through long hours of Ck2.

    I knew she wanted a relationship with me and she knew that I wanted a relationship with her but I couldn't pierce my own bubble of insecurities.

    Then one day I finally did it and we've been happily playing together since that day.

    Thanks Paradox for creating such a wonderful excel sheet of a game that provided this one nerdy guy the ability to excuse his sociopathic tendencies as "game winning" strategies and impressing the love of my life.

    That's all.

    Goodnight

    submitted by /u/MrCyberInquisitor
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know if there's a mod for custom culture creation?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 08:07 AM PST

    I want to create my own custom culture, but I don't know if there are any mods that can do this, because it's definitely not in the main game.

    submitted by /u/Frost-mark
    [link] [comments]

    TFW you pack your court in order to get councilors with good stats, then the plague hits

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 10:16 AM PST

    How do I get an inbred child in ck2

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 08:48 AM PST

    How do you have sex with your daughter? I can only seduce my daughter in law but I don't think that will get me the inbred trait

    submitted by /u/Mushy09
    [link] [comments]

    I think my chancellor has schizophrenia

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 06:13 AM PST

    I ordered him to perform statecraft which is to improve relations with vassals, and he improve his own opinion of me.

    submitted by /u/Kenny_K-Man
    [link] [comments]

    So I adopted my wife and nowthe game thinks we are related so our children are slightly inbred.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 10:37 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment