• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 3, 2021

    Crusader Kings His dread must be high af

    Crusader Kings His dread must be high af


    His dread must be high af

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:17 AM PST

    Avatar Mod I've Been Working On - Unfortunately, I don't have time to finish it, so I'll be giving up. If any modders out there want my files, send me a PM.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:14 AM PST

    The Ancestor of William the Conqueror spawns in the 867 start date within the county of Prandheimr. He starts unlanded, so you have to grant him a county then switch over. His name is Hrolfr De Normandie, but he's more commonly known as Rollo of Normandy.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 07:54 PM PST

    Seems like this Brexit deal is getting a little out of hand

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:44 AM PST

    This is how I would hold a scroll... If I wasn't you know, maimed.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 01:29 AM PST

    Excuse me WHAT?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 06:16 AM PST

    Witches are OP

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 11:10 AM PST

    So when I started the game as a lowly countess in Ireland, I gave myself the witch trait in the ruler designer. It seemed appropriate given that I named my character 'Mórrígan.'

    Because I started with a custom (Ironman compatible) character, I had a dynasty of one. In order to make a witches coven you only have to convert a modest % of the adults in your dynasty. So I started converting once my kids started becoming adults. I was able to form the coven soon after, and my heir was also a witch. He continued creating witches, while also uniting all of Britannia and reforming insular Christianity to see everything as criminal EXCEPT witchcraft.

    Our house's matriarch was the Irish goddess, phantom queen, and foreteller of doom and death on the battlefield... it made sense to spread that far and wide. She herself was symbolized by the crow, as all witches in game are. It all seemed just so fitting...

    So as more and more members of my dynasty attained glory and titles and courts of their own, they continued to spread witchcraft everywhere. The coven boost saw every child gain the trait when under the tutelage of a witch. Since it wasn't a punishable crime anymore in my domain, it spread like literal wildfire.

    Then I realized that once you create a coven, you get a decision every ten years to hold a 'grand rite.' Cool i think. Nice perk.

    I didn't realize that everyone who is a witch can choose to do that decision. While I can only choose it myself every ten years, I'm a little bit further on in the game now, my coven has hundreds of members, and I'm attending anywhere from 2 to 4 grand rites PER YEAR as a guest (the game automatically invites anyone who is known to be a witch by the person who chooses the decision... and since it's all in the open and legal, everyone knows about everyone's witchcraft).

    This is utterly OP when you realize that EACH grand rite gives you the option to get a free (albeit random) lifestyle perk. So I've been getting up to 4 lifestyle perks every year. When normally you'd only get what... 1 every 1.5 - 2 years if you're lucky?

    My 3rd player character (first being Mórrígan, second being her grandson) is only 47 right now and he already has more unlocked perks than my second character had... and he lived until he was 89.

    I'm actually thinking that there might come a time in this playthrough where I unlock every perk on a single character this way. It might even be with this character if he lives long enough.

    That's psycho.

    submitted by /u/SnugglyPolarBear
    [link] [comments]

    Married off to an abomination

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 09:13 PM PST

    A crusade for Jerusalem launched. Odd.. I thought. wasn't Jerusalem safely in catholic hands...?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:28 AM PST

    Even if you don't intent to, the game ever so often tries to nudge you toward the incest route... Paradox, you naughty bunch...

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 10:31 AM PST

    My baby boy, the best ruler I've ever made, Goblino.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 06:14 AM PST

    I friended all my vassals and invited them for a barbeque

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 06:57 PM PST

    I felt legitimately sad for the end of my characters life

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 01:14 AM PST

    So I had a custom character starting in austria. He had a long and super successful reign. Expanding borders to 3x the size he started at, and had 5 sons, all of whom were competent, noble men who helped bring the duchy of Austria to be the strongest power in East Francia. Then, in a single battle, 3 of his 5 sons were killed. Then a year later, one of his other sons were murdered, and the other was dead from disease. Then his wife of 30 years died to disease a few months later. This poor fucker endured so much tragedy in just 3 years, then to top it all of, he got cancer at the age of 66, before his new heir and grandson could become of age. Its crazy how personal some stuff can get in this game. This man had achieved so much, but in the end of his life he is alone and sad. Hopefully his grandson can last through his minority and carry the realm to further prosperity

    submitted by /u/Castle_for_ducks
    [link] [comments]

    yeah ck2 do your thing

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 09:02 AM PST

    Quality > Quantity

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 11:15 AM PST

    Rip and Tear, Until it is Done

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 03:17 PM PST

    Augustus based on recreations of how he would have looked like

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 09:51 AM PST

    Restored the Roman Empire as the HRE. Apparently the empire stays white.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 01:19 AM PST

    Elisabeth sure does look off today...

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 01:30 PM PST

    Jihads seem weaker than crusades

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:59 AM PST

    All 3 crusades in my game have won easily, while the one jihad was an utter failure. Anybody else noticed this? I've even seen evenly matched crusaders win without a sweat. This seem to happen with other people? And if I do play as a Muslim, what are the best ways to beat the absolutely bonkers crusader armies?

    submitted by /u/slantedtortoise
    [link] [comments]

    Why Can't I press my claim on the Byzantine Empire?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 11:26 AM PST

    I love the more niche events Paradox puts in.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 12:44 PM PST

    I don't think this is the direction you're supposed to go, mogyër confederation...

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 06:24 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment