• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 10, 2021

    Crusader Kings The complicated situation of Jerusalem

    Crusader Kings The complicated situation of Jerusalem


    The complicated situation of Jerusalem

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:47 AM PST

    Find yourself a wife you loves you unconditionally like mine does.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 05:52 AM PST

    This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 12:54 PM PST

    Anyone else notice that this guy is a Muslim before Islam even existed?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:32 PM PST

    While loading up my CK3 game, for a brief second, there was the CK2 horse character profile visible

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:41 AM PST

    Ck3 map with 1914, 1936 and modern borders. (+ cultures, more info in comment)

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:15 AM PST

    So, you are telling me that there is a catch when you are a genius?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:49 AM PST

    I did it!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 02:54 PM PST

    They won. Immediately.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 12:26 PM PST

    When you really want to be the Queen, but can't bring yourself to vote for a woman

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 12:34 AM PST

    Me, a childless old King of Ireland: My niece, I'm gonna vote for you in the Tanistry election. You're very capable, your son is good enough, and a bunch of titles are finally going to be united in the same hands.

    My niece: Hmm...

    I like power: +15 I have been chosen: +20 I belong to the ruling Dynasty: +20 I am a claimant: +30 She is a woman: -75 

    My niece: No, thanks. Imma vote for your cousin instead. He's a brilliant man. It doesn't matter that he is a knight in the HRE and hasn't been to Ireland for the last God knows how many years.

    Me: A childless 46-year-old guy with a 48-year-old wife, depression and poor health? There'll be another succession crisis in 5 years. If you dunwanit, I'll vote for your son instead.

    My niece: You're no longer voting for me? Now I hate you!

    My niece: starts a faction to install herself on the Irish throne

    submitted by /u/EnglishFromEURLEX
    [link] [comments]

    When you thought it couldn't, it gets even better

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:46 AM PST

    As one empire fades, another will rise in its stead - De jure and de facto borders of my Empire of Trinacria, 1283

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:43 AM PST

    complete CK3 867 map

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:29 AM PST

    complete CK3 867 map

    As I couldn't find one I made my own, almost 100% accurate map, in paint (the one I used to make mine was missing about 30 counties). I'm going to make 1066 aswell.Enjoy

    https://preview.redd.it/qqfkdtw9xia61.png?width=3644&format=png&auto=webp&s=81efaaeb16466a4e86e2eb2592af68a33fcaf962

    submitted by /u/Available-Attorney-8
    [link] [comments]

    The necronomicon in real life.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:40 AM PST

    What features are you most excited to see in CK3 expansions?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:01 AM PST

    I would like artifacts and smithing reintroduced ASAP, especially since the armors could be used as cosmetic items.

    I also miss societies from CK2, although I would like to see them a little more fleshed out this time (more flavor events, more powers to influence members if you're the leader).

    It would also be interesting to maybe play as a theocracy, although that might be a challenge to implement since they don't follow dynastic succession.

    What do you think? Which features should be brought back from CK2 dlc? Which new features should be added?

    submitted by /u/andfor
    [link] [comments]

    Rival Dynasties feature suggestion

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:16 AM PST

    Something that I thought about and already suggested in the Paradox forums. What do you guys think?

    • When you have 2 or more rulers from the same dynasty / house create rivals on 2 or more rulers from a second one, a rivalry between the dynasties would start. If as a ruler of House A you imprison, torture and execute a few people from House B, and then playing as your heir you happen to repeat the same, a rivalry could officially start as it gets personal

    • Avenge "X" Causus Belli. You can declare war against a rival house without a claim. You could only conquer a county with it, but you'd imprison a number of rival house members as part of the "Enforce Demand" terms. This would only be usable once per lifetime.

    -Dynasty Rivalry events: 1. A love affair between the two houses happen. There can be a lot of events from this. Dishineriting, kinslaying, imprisioning woulf happen through events. 2. Mending the wounds and closing the gap. You can try to end the rivalry on peaceful terms, with events that make you friends with some of the rival house members. Offering/receiving gifts (like gold or a modifier, for example if you offer a war horse or a county. It could all end up in disaster too.

    • Get a bit of prestige + dread bonus to all your alive dynasty members when your dynasty completely kills off the rival one. A nickname would be cool! "Björn Ragnarsson, the 'Ivaring' Slayer". Fernando Sanches, the death of 'Umayyads'".
    submitted by /u/FonzoFC
    [link] [comments]

    I present to you: My eugenics program

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:45 AM PST

    We, the United States, declare independence from Great Britain! The only way to achieve victory is to cross the Atlantic and capture London!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 04:59 PM PST

    The independence war objectives are so fucking stupid. Why should I, as a rebel, have to capture the liege's capital? It should be the other way around.

    submitted by /u/MrKrabsNickel
    [link] [comments]

    Biblical Mod for CKIII

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 09:29 AM PST

    Hey everyone, I don't know if anybody already did this, but I just had the idea for a "Biblical Mod" which plays in the middle eastern world and where you can play biblical characters such as David (who has to build a strong Israel) or Nebuchadnezzar (who has to conquer Israel) or even Moses or Adam (idk what they could do) or something. I don't know how to make mods so I thought I just drop this idea here.

    submitted by /u/realFriedrichChiller
    [link] [comments]

    Pump that renown up!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 10:52 AM PST

    I know we are allies and all, but aren't you asking a bit too much?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:50 AM PST

    My rival vassal challenged my frail little 68 year old high queen with to a duel, automatically winning the empire level title.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 10:18 AM PST

    The guy had an army of 1.5k versus my ~50k, but my frail little granny with 0 prowess couldn't do anything when he challenged her to a duel. 0% chance of winning, with a decent chance of injury. She gracefully declined, and let him take the throne. Joke's on him- I still personally held all the kingdom titles, so he was the most pathetic little emperor in the world, sandwiched between dukes who were still loyal to their rightful queen.

    I then unleashed my entire fucking doomstack on the little shit to get my title back. I won the war, of course, and was going to have him executed for treason when my character died of old age. Ok, fine. I was ok with letting bygones be bygones with my heir on the throne. A couple years pass, and this duke then has the AUDACITY to start a murder scheme on the new high-intrigue-torturer high queen. Ya really thought, huh??

    This was the last straw- he was going to die landless so none of his spawn ever inherit a single piece of land. I parked my army around the perimeter of his territory, then gave my ultimatum (0% chance of acceptance) to revoke his titles. He had no chance- his army was decimated before they even finished gathering and his castle was sieged within 3 months.

    I tortured him so he would spit out the names of his co-conspirators (with that sweet dark insights bonus and stress loss from sadistic), but he wouldn't utter a word. He rotted in the dungeons for a couple months before bleeding to his death, with nothing to leave behind to his children. Thought about killing off his entire dynasty, but decided to leave them to fade into obscurity. A high queen has much more important people to murder.

    submitted by /u/1stSuiteinEb
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment