• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 30, 2020

    Crusader Kings Wholesome CK3

    Crusader Kings Wholesome CK3


    Wholesome CK3

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 12:15 AM PST

    The Gang from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 05:50 PM PST

    Wouldn't it be cool if you could add notes to pinned people?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:29 AM PST

    When I tell you I've never assigned someone faster I mean it

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 06:36 AM PST

    The curious no-fun nature of CK3

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 03:02 AM PST

    I have played a lot of CK, both 2 and 3 and I am of the belief that CK2 is one of the very best games ever made within it's genre. I have never felt this way about CK3 however, even after I started hyping myself following the release of the trailer. I really wanted to love it! I really want to love it! But I just cannot bring myself to it.

    Late last night I think I realised why. I loved the way CK2 made me feel like a "normal" ruler in medieval times. And the wacky things and scenarios that arose; Glitterhoof, The Hell Pit, Incest, Cuckoldry, Comets, Witches and even (on very rare circumstances) the occasional Sunset Invasion. All of these things made the game better and threw you a curveball whenever I found the base game becoming too monotonous. Many of these things are present in CK3; and add to that the custom heresies and you have yourself my dream game! But, CK3 just feels like too much like... Monty Python... All those things that made CK2 great is hurting the game of CK3. The timing of the events and humour of CK2 is not present in CK3. It feels like every ruler has to be some kind of psycho, one way or another. I never feel like that "normal" ruler anymore. And when the new normal is an incestrious cannibal it just doesn't feel special when a nude heresy spreads through Europe... It's like Paradox read those "taken out of context forum titles of a CK forum" and made a game only catering to those forum posts.

    I have no goal with this post, I don't know why I wrote it. I just had to get it of my chest..

    submitted by /u/SalaciousFabulist
    [link] [comments]

    After many failed attempts I've finally won a crusade!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 04:07 AM PST

    First time forming the Roman Empire!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 07:52 AM PST

    Crusader Kings 3, the game where people demand satisfaction for your Marshal's existence.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 06:22 AM PST

    I know not of this 'Gengis' person

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 12:13 AM PST

    Call Ducal Conquest again, I don't give a fuck

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 10:46 AM PST

    How will i ever trust again. Is the baby even mine lmao ��

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 08:17 AM PST

    The Roleplaying aspect of CK3 is amazing

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:40 AM PST

    The Roleplaying aspect of CK3 is amazing

    My underage king had his uncle as his guardian. When his uncle died in battle, I got this notification. It really added some depth to the game and I was shocked at how emotional it got me. Since my king's father died when he was an infant, I ended up naming his son/heir after the uncle that was felled in battle.

    https://preview.redd.it/cc2ymsat1d861.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=2d9035e7b93b0b709564e66ae32b75349390d9ef

    submitted by /u/operatorhappypills
    [link] [comments]

    Get a grip Patrick!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:36 PM PST

    King Mikulas, one of the smartest people in the entire realm will die in one year. His reign was peaceful and prosperous. I'll miss him

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 06:36 PM PST

    Check my mod Vassal Contracts +

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:54 AM PST

    Vassal Contracts + is a mod designed to enrich the playing experience in a flexible and versatile way. When the game came out I started other small and unfinished mods but then I noticed that there was a part of it with a lot of potential that practically nobody paid attention to. It has 12 flavored special contracts and 32 also flavored unique contracts in total. By the way, its my first attempt at modding, why dont u check it out and tell me your thoughts? Hope u like it! 😉

    Vassal Contracts +

    submitted by /u/GreatCatalonia
    [link] [comments]

    So much for re-uniting the Isles

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:16 PM PST

    The Birthing of an Empire - CK3 Roleplay

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 06:03 AM PST

    This Poor Child :( (bottom right)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 04:17 AM PST

    Randomly blessed by this wonderful Dutch name today

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 04:47 PM PST

    I think it's scaring him ... That marriage will be very unhappy

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 10:06 AM PST

    I married a lowborn beauty and she created a long line of beauties, who I married to geniuses for my court. I am now my grandson and it turns out that all of them are witches

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:02 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment