• Breaking News

    Monday, November 23, 2020

    Crusader Kings In 1184, Nobles from across the Holy Roman Empire were meeting in a room at the Church of St. Peter, when their combined weight caused the floor to collapse into the latrine beneath the cellar and led to dozens of nobles drowning in liquid excrement. It is referred to as the Erfurt latrine disaster

    Crusader Kings In 1184, Nobles from across the Holy Roman Empire were meeting in a room at the Church of St. Peter, when their combined weight caused the floor to collapse into the latrine beneath the cellar and led to dozens of nobles drowning in liquid excrement. It is referred to as the Erfurt latrine disaster


    In 1184, Nobles from across the Holy Roman Empire were meeting in a room at the Church of St. Peter, when their combined weight caused the floor to collapse into the latrine beneath the cellar and led to dozens of nobles drowning in liquid excrement. It is referred to as the Erfurt latrine disaster

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 06:24 AM PST

    I would just like to see Paradox add this as an possible outcome for a feast or kings-moot.

    It would be hilarious and also in true form with CK3 the RNG could lead to the worst potential outcomes.

    Imagine all your lords/heirs/potential murderers/rivals/unhappy vassals all swimming over each other and drowning each other to stay afloat.

    Could also be a potential way to assassinate people. I.E. Invite all the people you hate and destabilize the floor could call it the "Brown Wedding"

    submitted by /u/CptButtertits
    [link] [comments]

    �� Introducing CK3 - Ruler Designer

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 08:11 AM PST

    The only victory that matters.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 03:00 PM PST

    I can finally push my de jure claim of being a good CK3 player

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 09:14 AM PST

    Hail the thot queen!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 05:12 AM PST

    Have I won ?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 08:34 AM PST

    Any words regarding adding the realm tree to CK3

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 01:23 AM PST

    A story in three parts

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 11:33 AM PST

    200 year old vikings from Ivar's first invasion of England!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:00 PM PST

    Come closer, friend, I have something to confess.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 04:21 AM PST

    Playing as Napoli, got an absolute mad lad as my new king

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 10:31 AM PST

    Bulgaria are you doing alright? Do you need to talk?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 02:10 AM PST

    Do we know what time the 1.2 patch comes out?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 05:58 AM PST

    If it's tonight I might stock up on food and do an all nighter lol

    submitted by /u/ghorkyn
    [link] [comments]

    I can finally rest.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 06:03 AM PST

    Gaming for 20 years and this is a first! Thanks CK3!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 09:19 AM PST

    Rise to Power CK3?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 07:05 AM PST

    In CK2 there was an excellent mod called Rise to Power, which allowed you too play as an unlanded character and climb the ladder from the very bottom. Are there any plans of moving that into CK3? Anyone heard anything?

    submitted by /u/Caaalek
    [link] [comments]

    In Ironman mode managed to unite Africa and turn west Africa into the most developed region of the world!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 11:45 AM PST

    Yess

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 10:28 AM PST

    With ruler designer coming tomorrow, I imagine a lot of us are about to start a new playthrough, so my question is - what are the costs and benefits of each start (867 vs 1066)?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 04:07 AM PST

    Because I really don't know. I played a small go at 1066 and felt like I made good progress, but was worried the campaign wouldn't last very long, so I started in 867, but I feel like it took me way longer to get anywhere too, so it sort of felt like false economy.

    What are your opinions on each start?

    I know some have said border gore is less insane in 1066, and I think Byzantium is less of a threat in this period too.

    Any other points?

    I really don't know which to pick for my custom? I plan on forming a custom faith this time around, to have an equal realm, since the matrilineal changes are coming too, if that informs the question.

    Cheers ♥

    submitted by /u/VirgelFromage
    [link] [comments]

    hahahaha splitting up kingdom go BRRRRRRRRR p.s friggin hate the karling dynasty for doing this every god damn game

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 10:37 AM PST

    Why do I lose my realm?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 12:06 PM PST

    Hello! New to the game, don't know too much and starting with the tutorial. I had two sons, and once I had my second son it told me that I would lose all of my titles. Why is that? DO I HAVE TO KILL ONE OF THEM??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

    submitted by /u/NorthernRedCardinal
    [link] [comments]

    I formed the Confederation of Switzerland, and now I rule the world

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 11:43 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment