• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 3, 2019

    Crusader Kings "- So you're a ruler, huh? Ruler of what? - I rule in umm... Rus?"

    Crusader Kings "- So you're a ruler, huh? Ruler of what? - I rule in umm... Rus?"


    "- So you're a ruler, huh? Ruler of what? - I rule in umm... Rus?"

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 04:44 AM PST

    My extremely DIY halloween costume

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 04:51 PM PDT

    Did you just conquer all of Yemen?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 07:11 AM PST

    I lived with "Chest Pains" since toddler, nothing could cure me.This lady came when I was 30 asking for a vial of my blood.I accepted since I was dead soon anyway.She gave me infection and a couple of months later I magically lose both my "Chest Pains" trait and the Infection.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 05:35 AM PST

    J. Wellington Wimpy, Grandmaster of the Assassins, Serene Doge of Venice

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 07:51 AM PST

    What a great name for my realm!

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 02:12 AM PST

    I have found my new favourite insult

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 08:39 AM PST

    "It's hard crusading for Egypt when you are in Wales and there is no Crusade."

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 02:21 AM PST

    My heir has 39 intrigue?! Best character I have ever seen

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 10:03 PM PDT

    I'd say I did pretty good at this Monarch's Journey challenge

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 06:30 AM PST

    My greatest dynasty yet.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 05:57 AM PST

    That guy was crusading before it was cool

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 01:53 AM PDT

    She has asked me three times now.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 09:05 AM PST

    This is what happens when you don't vote Habsburg

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 08:30 AM PST

    I manged to make it a whole month in the game without this event

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 09:00 AM PST

    Why is it dishonourable to duel a woman if you’re also a woman?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 07:26 AM PST

    I'm the queen of wales right now, and I just killed my rival who is also a woman over two duels, and now everyone hates me: vassals, family, people I had alliances with etc. Anyone else feel this is weird? Also just a side note, but why are you able to seduce a eunuch? Was sleeping around as a younger queen for an heir as my shitty husband wasn't getting the job done and for the fuck of it I tried with a eunuch and apparently we successfully had sex. If I can find the screenshot I'll post it.

    submitted by /u/chairman_ryan_
    [link] [comments]

    How long does it take until I can try to kill myself again?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 06:06 AM PST

    So basicly, my charakter is pretty shit, so I want to play my heir. After failing to go on a hunt with a falcon I became depressed, so, naturally, I've tried to kill myself with a deadly duel. But as it turns out, my enemy in that duel was a weak lady who was not strong enough to kill me, so I killed her as a punishment and, because she was my rival, dug up her skull afterwards. Now I want to kill myself again, but the game doesn't let me. How long do I have to wait?

    submitted by /u/OktoGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Yeah sounds about right

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 09:55 AM PST

    Plot to Kill time

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 03:01 PM PDT

    I took the Kingdom of Egypt as a self-serving crusader and managed to get agnatic open as a feudal Catholic

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 12:44 AM PDT

    You've heard of Arabian Constantinople, now get ready for:

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 01:57 AM PDT

    Ah, yes, a host of Welsh archangels with flaming swords and arrows I guess. No Welsh child was hurt in this Crusade

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 07:29 AM PST

    Damage against religious enemies?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 10:21 AM PST

    I see traits and bloodlines that give you extra damage against a religious enemy, does this just apply if the ruler of the other army is pious or zealous? Thanks guys.

    submitted by /u/TheBudViking
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment