• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 12, 2019

    Crusader Kings The two choices in life

    Crusader Kings The two choices in life


    The two choices in life

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 02:37 AM PDT

    Rome better watch out

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 09:38 AM PDT

    Killed a sea creature

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 08:20 AM PDT

    The spookiest DLC ever ��������

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 12:29 PM PDT

    Youve gotta be shitting me

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 07:54 AM PDT

    Look at me, I'm the manager now

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 10:35 AM PDT

    Victory of Paris

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 01:34 AM PDT

    Now thats a badass profile shot

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 08:12 AM PDT

    Karling Bear �� says hello

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 01:32 AM PDT

    My eunuch emperor fell in love with a horse

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 01:39 AM PDT

    That's a nice capital this county is making

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 02:22 AM PDT

    Finally finished a game after many months, and it felt weirdly emotional

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 09:01 AM PDT

    Back in the spring, I started a game as Amalfi with the goal of gaining every Mediterranean county. Last night, I finally reached that goal and decided to hang up my handgun and dungeon key as the head of House Polkarios.

    Maybe it was because Bill Frisell's cover of "A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall" happened to come on as I was wrapping up, but I felt unexpectedly sad to close out of the game. I had played the game across a couple moves and two states. Over the course of 435 years and 14 leaders, I brought my dynasty to rule practically half the known world. My goal took much longer than expected given the persistence of my nemeses Italy and the Byzantine Empire, and I ended up ruling almost all of Africa and Western Europe before gaining my last Mediterranean county. I had to give up my attachment to seeing "Amalfi" wrapped around my territory when I needed to switch to an empire title, but I became fond of "Maghreb" in time (even if its color was no match for Amalfi blue), and it brought me through to the end.

    I still remember the days jockeying for leadership of the republic, long before my dynasty's wealth and power rendered the other houses a mere sideshow. My rulers brought great prosperity and wellbeing to their lands (except you, Konstantinos, you sicko). I quelled raiders and rebellions quickly, and my retinues in their many wars of conquest limited their attacks to key counties. Those storied armies persisted across centuries and saw much of Europe, Africa, and the Middle East.

    Anyways, it was a good run. I'm going to play a little Cities: Skylines for a while, but I'll always remember you, House Polkarios.

    submitted by /u/positivelyappositive
    [link] [comments]

    cursed_italy

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 10:23 AM PDT

    Combat Child

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 08:23 AM PDT

    Could I get some F's for my first child of destiny

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 08:49 AM PDT

    I don't mean to get political but I've had a lot of relationships with homosexual Catholic priests. I think this is the fourth or fifth in two or three years.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 05:15 AM PDT

    My lovely little family

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 01:41 AM PDT

    Oh god ireland

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 08:16 AM PDT

    I finally beat Death, even though I didn't have the Game Master Trait

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 11:44 AM PDT

    I am pregnant at the age of 44! My family line was close to being extinguished! As long as I make out pregnancy! My dynasty lives on!

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 03:22 PM PDT

    Why would you agree to that?!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 12:44 AM PDT

    Constantinople, we've got a problem

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 11:12 AM PDT

    Can anyone explain why demense troops get slashed?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 08:24 AM PDT

    This is really fucking pissing me off. I'm playing as a tribal unreformed pagan queen. Things are going well. I have about 5500 max demense troops. Then my queen dies, successor takes over, still has the same demense...but troops are now down to 2000. What in the hell is doing this?? There's no fucking way that ruler traits should be able to influence the number of demense troops by over 50%!

    submitted by /u/IAmWeary
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment