• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 27, 2019

    Crusader Kings So... we're going on a crusade against the Byzantines to put a lesbian Muslim on the throne?

    Crusader Kings So... we're going on a crusade against the Byzantines to put a lesbian Muslim on the throne?


    So... we're going on a crusade against the Byzantines to put a lesbian Muslim on the throne?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 11:57 PM PDT

    CK2-CK3 terrain comparison

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 09:37 AM PDT

    GAME YOU CAN'T JUST SAY THAT

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 02:57 AM PDT

    I would love for CK3 to have a feature that would allow me to take notes on characters.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 08:32 AM PDT

    I can never remember why I hate somebody from one generation to the next/one game session to another. Having the ability to write text tagged to a certain character would really help me build narratives over the long term and remember debts that need to be payed back. Didn't come to my party 6 years ago? Time for your baby to die.

    Yesterday I was going through my family tree, and beyond my immediate family I couldn't remember anything of note about what anyone had done, I would love to be able to read through a more comprehensive history of my family consisting of the notes I took of everyone.

    submitted by /u/akimbo_cattywompus
    [link] [comments]

    A map of the HRE (c. 1400) makes CK2 borders look like a "Heinrich's First Demesne" pop-up codex.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 11:58 PM PDT

    Don't Bring Light Infantry to a Horse Fight

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 03:56 AM PDT

    this happened i can smell inbred hairs

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 05:26 AM PDT

    Konan the Lewd

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 04:32 AM PDT

    A Bitter Marriage

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 08:25 AM PDT

    battle of the font

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 09:28 AM PDT

    Well, I guess it doesn't say which lord.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 01:32 AM PDT

    And I was wondering, why can’t I get an heir.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 10:34 AM PDT

    His greatest enemy was himself in the end

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 10:18 AM PDT

    Here we go again

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 02:20 AM PDT

    This does put a smile on my face

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 09:14 AM PDT

    Suddenly female pope

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 03:13 AM PDT

    I hope that we get some trailer videos similar to these before Crusader Kings 3 is released.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:39 AM PDT

    The AI is well on its way to restoring the Roman Empire. ROMA VICTA.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 05:08 AM PDT

    A minor feature I'd love to see in ck3

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:31 AM PDT

    This fictional wikipedia sidebar thingy's that describe the belligerents, commanders, numbers, losses, and consequences would be a really cool feature of ck3.

    I loved seeing community versions of their big battles in wars, I wanted to make one but I am completely inept. A nice little button click after a battle that creates the format with all the important details would be nice feature, and could add to the roleplaying aspect potentialy.

    Maybe have multiple over of these kept over a war, and you can write a custom war story?

    What are your thoughts on this?

    submitted by /u/Branwolf
    [link] [comments]

    A landed Knight Templar is tied for heir to my empire, I'm tempted to let him have it

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 09:24 PM PDT

    Persian/Zoroastrian Theorycraft

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 06:40 AM PDT

    So I've been brainstorming new game ideas, and decided to go take a look at the various historical bloodlines for inspiration. And that's when I noticed the insane overlap between all the various Persia-related bloodlines, at least 4 of which I know exist simultaneously in the Charlemagne bookmark.

    If you somehow manage to pick up all five historical Bloodlines, you'll get the usual chunk of monthly prestige, a ton of personal combat skill, and a bunch of overlapping opinion bonuses... totalling a ridiculous +30 opinion with all Persian/Zoroastrian characters.

    On top of this, you can become the Saoshyant, you'll also pick up the inheritable Saoshyant Descendent trait for an additional +5 Zoroastrian opinion, and the Bloodline for+10 Church opinion.

    +35 (45) opinion with all people (priests) of your culture/religion, amazing right? And that's just because you were born to the Persian Imperial family! Well it gets even better when you consider artifacts.

    Between the Persian Imperial Crown and the various Zoroastrian religious artifacts (none of which take up slots), you can pick up an additional +15 Zoroastrian opinion and +20 Vassal opinion.

    Allowing a total of +70 (80) opinion with all your Persian/Zoroastrian (Temple) Vassals.

    This isn't even taking into account all the other benefits you get from this stuff, or the other bonuses you can add on top of this, like Forged Bloodlines, Chinese Artifacts, or following a Dynastic Landholding strategy and writing family histories. But it's more than enough to ensure absolute realm stability throughout your entire realm, as long as you maintain a strict policy of Persian/Zoroastrian supremacy.

    If you truly minmaxed this, I believe you could craft an empire where all your vassals had an automatic +150 opinion of you, or maybe even more.

    TL;DR, turns out that even though Persian culture kinda sucks, and Zoroastrian religion is midtier at best, there are so many small bonuses you can pick up that the combo becomes not just viable, but possibly one of the strongest end-game options in the entire game.

    submitted by /u/Lord_Sicarious
    [link] [comments]

    Last week, I conceived a child with my lover Glitterhoof. Meet Rusty!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 10:30 AM PDT

    Doing a Lithuania Pagan reformation run, but I'm lacking money. How can I resolve this?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 09:38 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment