• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 30, 2019

    Crusader Kings Can't wait for Jesus' next album drop

    Crusader Kings Can't wait for Jesus' next album drop


    Can't wait for Jesus' next album drop

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 06:59 AM PDT

    I don't know how to feel about this but I feel this is a slap in the face

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 09:40 PM PDT

    “Alright I’ve managed to sire 6 sons so there’s plenty of backups should a couple die...”

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 12:09 AM PDT

    Glory to the dragonslayer

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 08:09 AM PDT

    The great battle near Paris

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 04:00 AM PDT

    Did one count just defeat all of China?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 04:49 AM PDT

    Am I doing this right?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 10:35 AM PDT

    Priorities

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 01:57 AM PDT

    So an Byzantine adventurer conquered like half of India and is apparently a descendant of Alexander the Great, does that mean that I won’t be able to get form bloodline or how does that event work?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 06:23 AM PDT

    Glitterhoof is a bishop. I have so many questions.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 07:29 AM PDT

    One does not simply grant the City of Modor

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 12:15 PM PDT

    I think my new wife is having an affair.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:54 PM PDT

    Tver Superiority

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 06:05 AM PDT

    My new Favourite Character

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 11:29 AM PDT

    My new Favourite Character

    While I don't generally do this because of the 50 or so "epic characters" people tend to post I feel like my latest Byzantine Empress was the best. The interesting thing with her is she was not even the back-up, she was not intended to ever ascend to the throne but camp fever eliminated both cousins who were in line and her father was deeply unpopular and deposed she came to the throne at 16/7. To top it all off womens rights are set to historical so she had her work cut out.

    All her stats were natural and she was trained by the court tutor a Chinese physician who also secretly converted her to catholic!

    At 26 she was super impressive

    When she ascended the Empire had reached Aegyptus and was staring across the Sinai. By the time she was 50 and I needed to take a break the Empire has taken Aegyptus and Africa recently adding the Duchy of Fez in Morocco (my Exarchs have been busy).

    Assyria and Babylon were also added by the Exarchs of the East and Persia was slowly being taken when she ordered a mass release of the Daylam and Persian Dukes to release some threat (I know people tend to keep it off but I like the challenge it adds.).

    She at 30 founded a connection to Alexander and after a conquest of Italy at 45 shattering the Ambitions of a Bulgarian Chosen One child (beating his personal army in battle) she stands ready to take her role as Augusta of the West!

    Under this one character Byzantium legitimately doubled the size of the empire and even funnier because of historical female attitudes game options many male vassals are still a massive dick to her! What a fucking joke! Such an amazing character to organically appear out of circumstances, so glad Ironman kept me going on this playthrough instead of reloading!

    There's so much more but I though I'd keep it short as I really just wanted to share this character.

    P.S. Her best achievement and what enabled the conquests of Africa: She shattered the Abassyid in her first war (Tributary then Invasion of Egypt at 17/23 respectively by beating their army and causing a decadence revolt to lead to everyone declaring independence)

    I gotta stop there, she did to many epic things I could go on for ever.

    submitted by /u/CadianGuardsman
    [link] [comments]

    Why, yes, thank you Aunt Muriel, Voice of Satan!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 04:05 PM PDT

    Surprise Black Death

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 09:17 AM PDT

    Does anyone have a wish list for CK3 of things you want them to include but probably wont?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 05:42 AM PDT

    1. Education level based on traits. Why does my genius diligent daughter get indulgent wastrel and not Midas touched?
    2. Let me send people to China more often. Seduce my genius daughter and give her lovers pox and a bastard? EUNUCH!
    submitted by /u/chocolateteapot-
    [link] [comments]

    Friendship prevails over religion

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 08:18 AM PDT

    On my monarch's journey run... I managed to have both the demon child event and 58 years later... the child of destiny event

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 06:14 PM PDT

    F

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 12:18 PM PDT

    How would I make a mod that makes every single child that is born a child of destiny?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 06:17 AM PDT

    I don't really know how to mod and I really wanna have an interesting observer game

    submitted by /u/TotemicFroggy64
    [link] [comments]

    I think my Beta Israel's pretty diverse.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 12:05 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment