• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 5, 2022

    Crusader Kings He is risen and Kingdom of Heaven has been proclaimed! Come all ye faithful, joyful and triumphant!

    Crusader Kings He is risen and Kingdom of Heaven has been proclaimed! Come all ye faithful, joyful and triumphant!


    He is risen and Kingdom of Heaven has been proclaimed! Come all ye faithful, joyful and triumphant!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2022 06:06 PM PST

    Pov: A normal day in the Byzantine Empire

    Posted: 04 Mar 2022 10:59 PM PST

    [Mod] It doesn't seem fair that Giant counts as a negative trait for the purposes of strong blood (because of real life health drawbacks), so I made an attempt at a "beneficial" version of it for those who like having Big characters.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2022 11:08 PM PST

    I don't think my guy understands women too well

    Posted: 04 Mar 2022 08:42 PM PST

    How do you keep motivation to conquer the world

    Posted: 04 Mar 2022 06:36 PM PST

    I like CK3, especially at the start and for the first few generations. Usually, consolidating my empire is a great, rewarding step.

    But I always lose interest once I form an empire. The next thing seems to be: the continent or the world. However, it seems more tedious rather than fresh or challenging. When neighbour kingdoms are all split or not even formed, you have to find another justification to get your near-invincible war-machine crushing on a neighbour duke just to gain 2 more counties. And that seems to go on forever -- over a long time without anybody bringing up the strength to challenge me.

    Once I am emperor, I miss the next medium-term goal and challenge which is not "more of the same". That means I play for a bit longer, but then start a new game. I really want to play deep into the late middle ages and conquer even more. But I just can't sit through it.

    How do others find the motivation to conquer the whole world? Are there any "tricks" either to the game or to the mindset to grow from owning Scandinavia to owning all of Europe?

    submitted by /u/joe-re
    [link] [comments]

    Please for the love of god kill me, or like anybody. They aren’t going to stop coming Byzantium.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2022 02:14 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment