• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 23, 2022

    Crusader Kings Why do I always get the worst heirs? I also still didn't manage to get the inbred achievement and I'm at 165 hours of ironman only. I get my kids getting inbred kids, but I don't get myself. :(

    Crusader Kings Why do I always get the worst heirs? I also still didn't manage to get the inbred achievement and I'm at 165 hours of ironman only. I get my kids getting inbred kids, but I don't get myself. :(


    Why do I always get the worst heirs? I also still didn't manage to get the inbred achievement and I'm at 165 hours of ironman only. I get my kids getting inbred kids, but I don't get myself. :(

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 11:33 AM PST

    In case you wanted to know, the max number of kids you can have by character creation in CKIII ironman is 88.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 04:26 PM PST

    Disney Aladdin characters, in CK3

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 10:24 AM PST

    I can officially say I have lost Jesus. He was perfect had high stats good hair. I installed him as duchy and he tried to over throw me 3 times only to face the dungeon every time. I could never execute him tho. I loved Jesus. :,(

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 06:10 PM PST

    Was adultery so rampant in the middle ages?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 02:51 PM PST

    I was wondering if it's better asked in /r/AskHistorians, but decided to put it here, since the question is in context of the game and it may be a nonsensical question if it's just the game that exaggerates it for gameplay effect.

    I'm a long-time player of both CKII and CKIII, and adultery seems to be a very common occurrence (especially in the latter game). It seems that every second child is a bastard, and my ruler is often portrayed as a cuck raising the realm's children, as it seems that my ruler's queen just can't resist a man with a pulse.
    Times back then were very different. There were eyes everywhere, you couldn't just go out without everyone knowing where you are, and adultery was a sinful, frowned upon act, that could get you hanged. And that even in itself implies that the only thing stopping women from being unfaithful is being caught, when that obviously isn't the case (though that is not to say that there weren't such twisted understandings under the patriarchal system).
    My ruler could have a very positive relationship with his queen, but that wouldn't stop adultery. It only gets reduced a lot with 'soulmate', but even then it's not reduced completely. Now I'd somewhat understand it with arranged marriages, and the guy being completely revolting, but I think it should be displayed better with the relation modifiers. My ruler could be the fucking Emperor of the HRE and have a 50+ relation with his queen, but she'd still occasionally go fuck the Count of Buttfucknowheresville, because why the fuck not?

    I've reached a point at which I try not to investigate adultery, because as they say 'ignorance is bliss'. I especially hate it when my ruler's first-born son turns out to not be his, so now I have this dilemma between keeping things stable and calm, raising him as part of the dynasty, but knowing he's not actually part of the bloodline; or going on a vengeance spree.

    At least in CK2 it was at least more controllable, unless someone had the trait 'Lustful', it was not that big of a deal, but it seems that CK3 exists in a parallel universe where they handshake with their genitals.

    submitted by /u/clockwork_blue
    [link] [comments]

    During certain animations, the neck detaches itself from the body. Natural primitivism is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 10:20 AM PST

    504 hours later

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 06:27 PM PST

    That was really confusing at first.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 08:05 PM PST

    What are the chances that I have eight daughters in a row?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 12:36 PM PST

    The Good Ending

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 10:04 PM PST

    Are you ready to ruuuubmle *cue space jam music*

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 02:07 PM PST

    I became the Jimena Outremer Saoshyant

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 05:05 PM PST

    Easily the weirdest thing I've seen in CK3

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 01:56 PM PST

    Started as the only landed Zoroastrian in 867 (Gilan) and managed to become the saoshyant. Also the entire Zoroastrian world had to team up with the Muslims in a 15 year crusade of Syria because Persia had one county de jure pare of the kingdom of Syria.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 01:28 PM PST

    Bro wtf is wrong with the pope

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 09:52 AM PST

    Help me, I'm scared

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 10:20 PM PST

    Hot take: female rulers should be able to attempt to abort any pregnancy

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 05:18 PM PST

    Title. If I marry some sucker for an alliance and then have Genius, Beautiful, and Herculean lovers, I should be able to abort any pregnancy I suspect to be from my dumbass husband rather than my genetically advantageous lovers.

    I don't think this is too powerful either, especially since every attempted abortion has not only a chance of failure but also a chance of death. And as far as I'm concerned it still fits with the RPG aspect of the game because there are all sorts of reasons a woman could want an abortion---and hey, you could have it add stress if she's Zealous or Compassionate. I really don't care. All I want is to be able to Fetus Deletus kids that I know are from the wrong father.

    submitted by /u/HoneyButterAddict
    [link] [comments]

    What do you mean italy? its all sicily!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 06:55 PM PST

    I STG this game doesn't let you do anything fun/exciting...

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 10:39 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment