• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 28, 2021

    Crusader Kings "There is nothing wrong with re-gifting human beings if said humans are annoying, weak stat vassals."

    Crusader Kings "There is nothing wrong with re-gifting human beings if said humans are annoying, weak stat vassals."


    "There is nothing wrong with re-gifting human beings if said humans are annoying, weak stat vassals."

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 10:43 PM PDT

    MY HEIR IS A BEAR????????

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 03:18 AM PDT

    Finding the Living Heir of Harold Godwinson: Marcin Zamoyski (?)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    "Well my rebellious vassal, you've been banged up in the tower for nearly 2 years. I think you've learned your lesson and can return home. Are you excited?" "Oh yes my lord! I've been writing my wife monthly and I miss her, but she is giving birth to our firstborn soon! Oh happy days."

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 09:30 AM PDT

    what the heck do i do at this point

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 02:20 AM PDT

    Haesteinn as Emperor of Roman Empire! (Ironman)

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 06:29 AM PDT

    Let the waiting begin?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 03:57 AM PDT

    Best diplo so far, no rebellions, absolute crown authority, and countless Duchies vassalised just by asking nicely

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 12:26 AM PDT

    So if you get defender of Rod and convert to Christianity you become the defender of God.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 10:53 AM PDT

    What decisions/achievements would you like to see in Royal Court?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    With the new culture mechanics I think a good one would be to form the Angevin Empire.

    Requirements could be:

    • Create the Anglo-Norman culture
    • Be King of England
    • Hold the territories of the Angevin Empire at its height at the end of Henry II's reign.

    It'd be cool to have one for the Moorish kingdoms as well with the mix of Iberian and Berber cultures.

    submitted by /u/4Wf2n5
    [link] [comments]

    Swedish Gengis Khan. I have to say, it is a fisrt for me

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    Mod: Neighbors Defend Against Holy Wars (CK 3)

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    Despite the tooltip, the AI does not help in the defense against holy wars. Durbal created a mod for this. Since they are no longer playing (and with permission) I updated the mod to work with the current version of CK3.

    submitted by /u/eanwen
    [link] [comments]

    Jarl Hæsteinn was my guardian. He trained me too well.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 05:42 PM PDT

    What just happen!? This vassal in my realm Conquered 61 counties at the same time

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    I have successfully Slav Squat on Eastern Europe.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 08:43 PM PDT

    CK3 seems barebones to me, but CK2 looks like I need to spend 150$ just for a full game.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 01:56 PM PDT

    So got about 40 hours into ck3, ruled Britain as the Irish king, messed with some of the Viking rules and Spanish. Overall the game is pretty fun but honestly comes off a little boring or repetitive imo. War is extremely barebones and easy, you really don't need to think much during it, just make sure your stats have a higher number than the enemy and you are good to go. According to others though, this game isn't a war simulator, more of an in depth rpg. Alright well I'm missing something there then cause there really isn't much variety on what to do as a king during peacetime.

    Sure I can appoint who ever on my council, set up my vassals, arrange marriages, and appease everyone by doing any one of those or just throw money at them, ect. My issue is you can set up all those things in one motion without much issue, and just click play and wait it out while those things play out. If someone is pissed off at you, you just either click the sway button or work on scheming a murder on them, which really is just clicking a few buttons and make sure your numbers are high enough. For an RPG, there really isn't much variety in how you handle all these situations.

    I've seen that for the lack of content in the game, all we gotta do is wait for paradox to bring in some new DLC's to flesh out it out more, which in my opinion is a real shit thing to have to do. That leads me to CK2, which apparently the base game already has a more fleshed out war simulation and more variety when it comes to events and dealing with your council. That being said, alot of the content that builds onto this game seems to be behind a whopping $150. Well there is a $30 bundle as well, and then there is an absolutely insane 260$ bundle that's mostly music and cosmetic stuff and paradox can really go fuck itself with that.

    So basically the point of this post is just to ask what the majority of all of you prefer when it comes to these two games? Prefer ck3 over CK2? How much money have y'all put down for cl2 DLC's? Is CK2 not much different than ck3 even with DLC's?

    submitted by /u/ZJayJohnson
    [link] [comments]

    How many people here use cheats?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    I'm kinda new to ck3 and crusader kings in general; I play a lot of eu4 and can't bare to cheat it kills the game for me (I save a lot tho). So to actually get into the game I started one as a joke in Wessex with an adamite custom character and ended up enjoying it, however the crusades are absolutely unwinnable, at least without cheats, so I was wondering if this kind of thing is more common in ck3 than it is in eu4, given the different dynamics.

    submitted by /u/Joao_Pertwee
    [link] [comments]

    Looking over to europe just to see this bloody mess

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 06:04 AM PDT

    Looking over to europe just to see this bloody mess

    I am playing as a jew khazar emperor of arabia, the last time i looked over europe the grandson of charlemagne was controlling everything from bulgaria till the pirineos,

    2 generations later and there are 2 different bulgarias, france is divided in a shitton of nations, and somehow Holland is a thing

    https://preview.redd.it/v22rb5ovv6w71.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=aaba882def68ce95ffdfc4c560783afdcb42c07c

    submitted by /u/kvotheHL3
    [link] [comments]

    Once Republics will be a playable government type (maybe), do you think starting as mayors should also be added?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    Explanation:

    I really wanna play republics, as I'm slowly getting a hang of the game. I heard lots of good stories about CK2 republics but as I never really played CK2 myself and don't want to "go back" after playing CK3 (even tho I certainly can imagine that I'm missing out on A LOT of fun), republics as another playable government type could be a great addition for CK3. Right now I have some fun granting titles to mayors and have a stable income, basically being a republic vassal-wise.

    So what do you think?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/HiFiHipHopListener
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment