• Breaking News

    Monday, June 28, 2021

    Crusader Kings Is there anyway of saving europe?

    Crusader Kings Is there anyway of saving europe?


    Is there anyway of saving europe?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 05:19 AM PDT

    I guess they invented concrete bunkers...

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 01:07 AM PDT

    POV you are trying to keep catholic faith alive

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 04:09 AM PDT

    Beatiful.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 11:37 PM PDT

    What a beautiful ruler, not as beautiful as me unfortunately, but i will do the job

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 10:35 PM PDT

    There should be a Sopranos mod for CK3

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 05:03 AM PDT

    Hear me out.

    Somebody with a whole lot more talent and know how than me should consider doing a Sopranos mod for CK3. It's nearly a match made in heaven. The game is already heavily focused on families and dynasties, and for anybody who hasn't seen the show, Sopranos is 100% family/blood ties drama that can get real messy real quick. The characters are all very intricate in their personalities and motivations, families plot against other families, and families plot against their own family members, all in classic mobster fashion.

    You could have the map be NYC and New Jersey. I may be naïve, but I could see the county system working out great with the Sopranos theme, breaking up NYC and Newark into different neighborhoods. I don't know how difficult it would be to make early 2000's north eastern us assets, but I could see the map littered with garbage dumps, construction sites, and gray highways. Army sizes would have to be made smaller, as mob hits don't usually involve a ton of people. But the council could be your made men, and the knights would become soldiers or something similar.

    I'm gonna start rambling if I keep going, but just some food for thought for any mod developers out there looking for some inspiration for their next project. ;-)

    submitted by /u/Crimcrime69
    [link] [comments]

    Guys... help please I don't know what I'm going to do

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 04:09 PM PDT

    India fucks up in conquering the world

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 04:16 PM PDT

    I'm proud of this unit picture I made, even if it's just a kit bash from other PDX made pictures.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 09:14 AM PDT

    Yes, I am, in fact, very mature. How can you tell?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 07:00 PM PDT

    Our love could reunite the Roman Empire, if that pesky Pope wasn't in the way

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 09:06 PM PDT

    Troll, Ogre, Orcish, Human, Elven, Gnome, and Dwarven Flags

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 05:59 AM PDT

    What? I've never gotten this event before.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 10:03 PM PDT

    That moment when winning the crusades showers you with Piety and an *unholy* amount of gold

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    The Empire of Jórvík and the Hvitserk dynasty's most important rulers.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    3 out of 5

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 08:58 AM PDT

    "Where's West Franconia?" "East of West Francia."

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 11:21 AM PDT

    Returning to CK2 After Playing CK3: My Thoughts So Far

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 03:17 PM PDT

    So a few weeks ago (I only get the chance to play Paradox Games sporadically, which is why a lot of my games end with patches) I felt nostalgic about Crusader Kings 2. I had been playing CK3 since its launch and I love it but I just wanted to go back to see how it compares. I decided to play as the Duke of Aquitaine for context.

    First is I didn't realize how much more I have to think about the game mechanics in CK3 right now vs just playing the game. CK2s interface is just so hardwired in my brain at this point from so many hours of play that after a brief adjustment period it was like the scene in The Matrix where the guy was talking about how he doesn't even see the code anymore. That's not saying CK3s interface is bad. It's objectively the best one Paradox has made. CK2 is just burned into my brain from sheer repetition and CK3 will get there eventually.

    There are a couple features I really wish had carried over into CK3, the biggest being the council system from Conclave. It gives the internal politics more weight. Maybe Royal Court or a future DLC will make something better though.

    Now for the things CK3 does better. On the surface the gameplay looks similar but the new systems they added, especially the hook system, adds more interesting situations to the game. Like, in my current game of Crusader Kings 2 I discovered my liege was plotting to have someone killed. All I could do was either reveal it or forget it. It really made me appreciate how much more depth the character system. Same with favors.

    So all in all I love CK2 but going back to it made me appreciate how much work the devs put into CK3. Its not perfect and there are some things the previous game does better but Crusader Kings 3 was a step forward in a lot of ways.

    submitted by /u/TPrice1616
    [link] [comments]

    The Crisis That Genuinely Stressed Me Out

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 07:26 AM PDT

    So I started as the duke of Milan in 1066 and managed to form Italy and break away from the HRE around 1200. I formed Italia after breaking away and moved to imperial authority. So somwhere down the line the hre converted to orthodox Christianity so I used my new authority to start purging orthodox german lords from the nobility and replace them with italian Catholics. This also let me turn duchies in viceroyalties. This alsocmeant I spent the better part of 13th century in a constant state of civil war which was fine until I had a new emperor ascend to the throne. For starters the pope refused to crown me unless I gave up rome (my capital) so I had the uncrowned penalty for years. So I tried to revoke an orthodox priests county (arezzo) so I could give it to a catholic bishop and make him an antipope to crown me. This started a massive civil war and to make things worse the plague had just started. Now mind you I currently also have no heir so the heir to my throne is the polish son of my sister not of my dynasty. The plague ravishes italy in the middle of my civil war. I go on lockdown in Rome because I cannot die. My soldiers are dying of plague so badly that another faction tries to put my sister on the throne and starts another war. I'm running out of money. I press ownward though and keep fighting. My sister dies of plague so that faction disperses and the plague eventually subsides. There's also a crusade going on that I got excommunicated for not fighting in because of the civil war. I manage to get unexcommunicated by changing investiture back to the pope. Then I finally beat the rebellious orthodx priest. Shortly thereafter the plague subsides from all of my realm and I go out of lockdown and my wife immediately has a son. I breathe of huge sigh of relief and realize thay I am physically sweating and shaking. Thank you ck2 for managing to put me on the edge of my seat for hours. The end.

    submitted by /u/RockGamerStig
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment