• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 28, 2021

    Crusader Kings Sometimes I astound even myself with my genius.

    Crusader Kings Sometimes I astound even myself with my genius.


    Sometimes I astound even myself with my genius.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 03:30 AM PDT

    Sorry for the bad quality, I made this in paint

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 08:26 PM PDT

    I managed to reclaim England as Edgar Aetheling

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:59 AM PDT

    Tis but a scratch !

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 04:41 AM PDT

    A cool mechanic idea (lunatic)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 05:19 AM PDT

    When you have a ruler with the lunatic trait, you should get fake notifications mixed in with real ones.

    For example, a notification informs you that X has declared war on you (but not really) and you invade them for no reason or your intrigue advisor tells you of a conspiracy to poison your food so you start starving but you haven't actually had an intrigue advisor for 10 years, endless possibilities.

    I'll take cash or cheque, Paradox.

    submitted by /u/pineappleninjas
    [link] [comments]

    First real Ironman playthrough, started as the county of Zamora in 867

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    Day 14 of posting a Brythonic/Celtic themed meme every day until flavour pack.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    He's had cancer for fourty years. His doctor has chopped every possible piece of him and every suicide attempt fails. Why won't the sweet release of death take him?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    Pope Dante fucking Alighieri

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    Advanced Medieval Genetics

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:33 AM PDT

    Rancid British Isles Hurts my Eyes

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    It do be ruining my game experience

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    One of these things is not like the other

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    "Wild Kingdom of Quercy with a dump ruler appeared!"

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:00 AM PDT

    What the hell game? Ofc it's my son and this is the first i hear about my wife cheating.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 05:55 AM PDT

    So CK3 may have eroded my faith in democracy a bit.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    I was playing around as Alba in 867, a tribal era group with a Tanistry elective. I had a few rulers from the same line in a row thanks to an early marriage to a genius woman, creating incredibly skilled children that then made more skilled children. Around generation 3 I found that my child was going to likely lose the election when I died. Not to worry I thought, let's see who'll rule next then. The candidate that was winning had 0s in learning, intrigue, and stewardship, a 6 in martial and a 10 in diplomacy. He was a lemon of a person. But he had one thing my heir didn't, a set of opinion boosting traits (ie Gregarious) and he was a giant, giving him a massive boost to his opinion among the tribal peoples.

    I then translated this to IRL, how an unskilled but well liked leader could easily win a democracy but fail to run a country. The skills required to run the country weren't required to win the election that would choose who ran it.

    So I killed the giant dolt and installed my own kid instead.

    Anywho, just wanted to share that little tangent!

    submitted by /u/Ozavic
    [link] [comments]

    Early practice makes the master i guess...

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 02:27 AM PDT

    Try saying that three times really fast

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 03:12 PM PDT

    Since this kid is inbred his mother must be related to the father, how can i uncover that using intrique?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:45 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment