• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 13, 2021

    Crusader Kings Signature look of superiority

    Crusader Kings Signature look of superiority


    Signature look of superiority

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 08:19 AM PST

    Ah, marital bliss!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 07:43 AM PST

    Excuse me what?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 07:52 PM PST

    The leak was real. “Northern Lords” Flavor Pack coming per PDX Insider

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 11:38 AM PST

    (Title)

    Will add real time updates from the stream

    New Norse themed events

    Shield maidens

    Adventures

    March 16th is the release date. Same as the leak

    submitted by /u/Jacobie23
    [link] [comments]

    CK3: Northern Lords - Feature Breakdown

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 11:42 AM PST

    So the Ilkhanate just... exploded.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 08:26 AM PST

    How could you suspect me in anything like this?!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 01:08 AM PST

    I think I found Jabba the Hutt...

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 09:17 PM PST

    Starting as the count of Oldenburg i made my own empire and the saxons proud.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 08:30 AM PST

    17 years old and Crusader Queen of Louisiana, I made this child and I'm proud.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 10:57 AM PST

    I started my decade long love for Crusader Kings with a pirated copy...

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 08:39 AM PST

    8 or so years ago I stumbled upon a pirated copy of a grand strategy game called Crusader Kings 2. At the time I did not have any money due to being laid off and was going through a bout of depression so I figured I would download and give it a try. I have always been into strategy games but this was different, this was literally everything i had dreamed about in a strategy game since I was a child!

    I must have played that jenky pirated copy for a year putting in at least 300 hrs of play time, and in that time things started getting better. I got a good job, started making good money and was in a comfortable place in my life. Now that I could afford games I started using Steam and thats when I saw CK2 for sale. I thought to myself "well I at least owe them this for all the fun i had" and paid for a copy (which could now benefit from updates!). It didn't stop there though... I bought everything... every expansion over the last 9 years, every flavor pack, every skin pack and I even paid months in advance for the pre order of CK3 actually paying for the game and expansions before they were even released.

    I am thoroughly enjoying CK3 and look forward to another decade of playing my favorite strategy game of all time. Thank you Paradox, for making a game i have loved so dearly and thank you to the pirate who uploaded the copy, if it were not for you I may have never heard of my favorite game.

    submitted by /u/A_reddit_noob
    [link] [comments]

    I love longbowmen

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 11:00 AM PST

    How can my realm survive the death of my ruler?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 09:23 AM PST

    Hey everyone! I am getting really tired of losing (usually to faction uprisings) every time my ruler dies and one of my heirs takes the throne. I tend to do pretty well during my first ruler's reign; stabilizing things within the realm, building strong ties, expanding (but not too quickly), and growing my wealth. Then I face my ruler's inevitable death and all hell breaks loose. It's like everything I established is gone, especially my relations, and I'm immediately conquered by an uprising. How can I avoid this happening?

    submitted by /u/cahardowli
    [link] [comments]

    Crusader Kings, everybody.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 04:15 AM PST

    How the Borjigin have fallen

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 04:42 AM PST

    My First Iron Man Game (CornWALL)

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 09:53 AM PST

    When Byzantine exist nobody is safe...even the mongols.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 08:19 AM PST

    Mother of us All achievement from a few months ago. So many strong women :*-)

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 08:08 AM PST

    first time ever that i have finished Game in ck3.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 11:12 AM PST

    House Seniority succession is hilarious

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 03:51 AM PST

    3 kings died of natural causes in a week.

    submitted by /u/spacejester
    [link] [comments]

    BOIS ITS HERE

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 12:04 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment