• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 20, 2021

    Crusader Kings Envy me.

    Crusader Kings Envy me.


    Envy me.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 04:06 AM PDT

    When someone asks you who founded Islam

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    The Kingdom of Mann is INSANE

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    If anyone asks if they should buy this game, show them this screenshot

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    this 'flavour pack' is amazing, 10/10

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 07:36 PM PDT

    He will, eventually, AND I CANNOT STOP HIM...

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 03:52 AM PDT

    Northern Lords has completely changed CKIII for me.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 08:27 AM PDT

    I just wanted to take the time to come to Reddit to express how incredible this glorious flavor pack is.

    In every CK3 game I had ever played before getting northern lords, I played as a good, ethical, kind catholic king who focused on building up his domain, keeping his vassals happy, and development.

    However, northern lords has made me see something different. I don't know if it's my berserkers ripping heads off or something, but something has made me embrace it to the fullest.

    Not enough gold or prestige? No problem, let's go kick France's ass for the twentieth time this century for that sweet, sweet French gold.

    Need more land? No problem, let's conquer those damn Anglo saxons.

    Need piety? No problem, let's just do a ritual sacrifice!

    Son is a wimp who won't last two years on the throne? No problem, let's send his ass to the Varangians, they'll toughen him up.

    Vassal revolt? No problem, just execute them all, your Norse vassals will LOVE it.

    Seriously, this is the greatest expansion of all time, and it's only a flavor pack. I can't WAIT to see what they do with the first full DLC, hopefully it's a full revamp of the Byzantines.

    submitted by /u/cody_d_baker
    [link] [comments]

    Happened upon a courtier with amazing stats and the "Beautiful trait" that actually looked the part, married her on the spot. Now let me present to you, the Midas Touched and Honorable Empath Duchess Winfrida, my lowborn Swabian wife. Mother of six beautiful daughters and son (two sons actually).

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 04:41 AM PDT

    You and me, baby, we ain't nothing but... pabulum...

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    Y'all ok over there?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 07:31 AM PDT

    THE CHRIST GOD IS NO MORE (story in comments)

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 03:35 AM PDT

    Community Flavor Pack v2.6 is available : XIIIth century cloaks, rings and necklaces

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    Me: "So where do want to settle?" Haesteinn: "Yes."

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 05:26 AM PDT

    Creating the Dwarven Empire of house Grudebearer

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 02:10 PM PDT

    The province map for Just After the End - the prequel to After the End: Fanfork

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 07:22 PM PDT

    My wife seems to have given birth to a teenager

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    Who needs a sword when your voice alone can kill a man?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    Joining the "faster than the fox" gang (feels good to have more troops than two empires)

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 07:11 AM PDT

    When the stewardship lifestyle makes your ruler a financial genius

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    MFW I boot up CK3

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 09:55 PM PDT

    Well, yes but actually no

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    How do you guys convert to christianity without breaking your roleplay?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    I really like roleplaying in ck3, but conversion always seems off. I mean, it's just clicking a button in religion tab. I miss something like missionaries coming to your court like in ck2. I just find it hard to mix conversion into my character's story. Do you have any tips on how to convert my character without breaking the roleplay? Share your characters' conversion stories if you'd like.

    submitted by /u/MikeAngel217
    [link] [comments]

    I hope we will get more hybrid cultures or some form of potential to create new cultures.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 09:27 AM PDT

    As y'all know there is a unique culture formed if you conquer the holy land as french evolving from mixing between the french and local arabic, turkic cultures etc. Same goes with the anglo-saxon, norman etc. But there are not many like that in game as is.

    Having played a game as a Prussian Scandinavian or now Haesteinn Norse West Africa it would be cool to see a form of dynamic culture mixing that you could decide which would be a midstep between adopting local culture or keeping your own.

    Irl this happened all the time and would add more possibilities for the roleplaying. It could be as simple that it takes features from the two cultures intermixing and just making a new.

    submitted by /u/zauraz
    [link] [comments]

    Killing babies for dread seems to be my new thing in CK3

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment