• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 5, 2021

    Crusader Kings Just noticed an orthodox italian Khan out of the carolingian dynasty without me influencing anything

    Crusader Kings Just noticed an orthodox italian Khan out of the carolingian dynasty without me influencing anything


    Just noticed an orthodox italian Khan out of the carolingian dynasty without me influencing anything

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 03:46 AM PST

    I'm in awe of this character creator, other games could and should learn from this! But I don't like that the beautiful trait applies "makeup"...

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 03:22 AM PST

    The music alone...

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:58 PM PST

    Very Reputable Greek King of Lithuania

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:05 AM PST

    Led by the military genius of soon to be empress Tomnat and the order of Saint Patrick, the English were crushed and the Irish Isles were finally united under one glorious woke empire

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 09:12 AM PST

    I owned all of burgundy and the hre emperor for some reason wanted me to "give the crown of burgundy" Which I've declined. He proceeds to attack me with 14k troops. I figure- allright gotta recoup. But nope- Game ends. He literally takes everything. Rip

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 06:07 AM PST

    Today, my court eunuch caught an STD. #JustCrusaderKingsThings

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:54 PM PST

    My cadet houses are cool.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 10:57 AM PST

    This immortal wife of mine has served four generations of ruler faithfully, and projections are that she will continue to serve the 6th and beyond. Sound like a nice plot for an erotica.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 05:18 AM PST

    Why do my unmarried, low-born lovers get mad when I reveal I’m the father?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 03:56 AM PST

    This seems like a glitch? They are already known as an adulterer with a bastard child. Wouldn't if be better to be known as the mistress of a nobleman and have your high born bastard child be able to marry above their station?

    submitted by /u/2020innutshell
    [link] [comments]

    It took me a thousand hours to get decent at EU4. Meanwhile after only 41 hours in CKIII:

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 12:06 PM PST

    Mandatory Consanguinity Mod (im so sorry)

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 06:51 AM PST

    The Lords of Northern Scotland are quite creative when naming their domains

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:53 AM PST

    I made this to invite my friends to play

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 01:16 PM PST

    Th--tthee Empress... is... .. dead...

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 05:05 PM PST

    Inheritance laws

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 08:58 AM PST

    Hi all, I'm still learning the game. I'm a king in ireland and therefore, if I understand correctly the information I read in the internet, I can invite to my court heirs of duchies or counties, land them with a duchy if he's a heir for a duchy or county or land him with a county if he is heir to a county and when he inherits the duchy/county will come to my realm. Is my understanding correct?

    What strategies are there to invite heirs to my court? usually they reject even after bribing them and I'm not sure what else I can do. Thanks a lot.

    submitted by /u/SCCH28
    [link] [comments]

    I never got Primogeniture from the Byzantine/Roman Empire!

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 03:38 AM PST

    I was trying to restore the slavic religion the land of the slavs, and I saw this casus belli I never saw before

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 11:28 AM PST

    This mfs who just jailed me looks like IA learnt how to fool around with character editor. Congrats to PDX for making hideous characters so hideous.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 08:55 AM PST

    The dwarf emperor of Aquitaine and his son and heir, the king of Navarre.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 10:55 AM PST

    dunno if this deserves to be in r/cursedimages so i posted here

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 09:33 AM PST

    Am I ... supposed to hold it over a candle, or something...?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 12:06 PM PST

    CK2. Mongols

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:27 AM PST

    How to change character's culture to mongolian if there are no lands with mongolian culture on the whole map?

    submitted by /u/steppenomad3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment