• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 4, 2020

    Crusader Kings All Hail Queen Una, who became Queen of Ireland despite the male-dominated culture. Lived long enough to unite Britannia and found a new Christian faith to ensure no woman is treated unfairly again! I was very attached to her.

    Crusader Kings All Hail Queen Una, who became Queen of Ireland despite the male-dominated culture. Lived long enough to unite Britannia and found a new Christian faith to ensure no woman is treated unfairly again! I was very attached to her.


    All Hail Queen Una, who became Queen of Ireland despite the male-dominated culture. Lived long enough to unite Britannia and found a new Christian faith to ensure no woman is treated unfairly again! I was very attached to her.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 07:24 AM PST

    my son and heir, killed his brother, cheated on his wife with a courter and fucked his mom (and my wife), i had to kill him despite having good perks (he had 29 diplomacy when alive)

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 01:03 AM PST

    Finished my WC, now I can finally play other countries again

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 08:59 PM PST

    Varangian Iceland (Ironman-game)

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 08:07 AM PST

    As the Count of Siber in 867, I was able to work my way up at the Emperor of Siberia.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 10:07 AM PST

    Spot something wrong here...

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 12:18 AM PST

    I was told you love some good border gore

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 09:01 AM PST

    Is there a way to stop my custom religious head title taking precedence over my primary title?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 09:15 AM PST

    Is there a mod or a way to edit my save to keep myself as Emperor rather than Pope?

    submitted by /u/Gibbothemediocre
    [link] [comments]

    I am a monster

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 10:37 PM PST

    Civil Wars in a Nutshell

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 07:27 AM PST

    All the memes are true.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 10:21 AM PST

    Cooking a new religion

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 12:17 PM PST

    No U! The new winner for the shortest kingdom name. (Ironman)

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 05:52 AM PST

    I'm really proud of High King Muirgius mac Cúldub as he was finally able to unify Ireland after 257 years... shame I am going to finally concentrate on swallowing up the rest of the British Isles...

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 10:29 AM PST

    I decided to start as a count of Vienna and in first few years I saw this. I call it Haestainn bizzare adventure part 2

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 10:07 PM PST

    Why can't I banish this excommunicated character?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 09:49 AM PST

    There should be a way to keep family names.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 07:19 AM PST

    I was playing as England and named my first and second son Willam for about 7 generations. Then I had a kid super earlier and by the time my character was 50 he had 2 sons neither of which were named William. I was crushed and ended up killing the children and my son's wife. There is a mod that lets you rename people but you can't run it on iron man mode which is very frustrating for me. I feel like there should be a name pool that people in your dynasty should be more likely to pick from.

    It's just a little pet peeve of mine.

    submitted by /u/SamSamnarg
    [link] [comments]

    How to survive succession (early start date)?????

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 09:18 AM PST

    Hey guys, so basically I have become quite adapt at the game and during my first rulers reign I pretty much take all lands that are possible regarding alliances.... (I only play OPM in Iceland/Ireland/or Africa)

    Now I have about 100hours on Steam and not once was I able to play longer than the death of my first ruler! I always have 100 Children and I cannot change succession due to not having researched it culturally. Basically Im fucked there is no way to counter it. I only have 1 duchy and im so weak in manpower that im a joke to capture. The kicker? MY FUCKING FAMILY WILL NEVER ALLY ME BECAUSE THEY ARE IN LINE TO TAKE THE TITLE!!!!

    Ideas:

    1. Kill all children expect 1 like the ottomans. Problem I cant do it unless sadistic
    2. Go AFK 48 hours untill the fucking cultural research is done
    3. Stop playing CK3?

    Question : Is the game designed in the way that you always get reduced to 1 or 2 titles with your new ruler and its basically the same grind all game long always repeating?

    submitted by /u/-UtilityBeastEU-
    [link] [comments]

    Annoying white border appearing for no reason

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 07:27 AM PST

    Annoying white border appearing for no reason

    Sometimes there is a weird white highlighted line or border appearing on my screen.

    It's consistent and I can't seem to find a way to remove it.

    And it also doesn't seem to be relevant to the game I'm playing since it sometimes highlights the border of one of my kingdoms from another save games.

    Is it a bug ?, and if it is, is it known ?, because I've tried to look it up but coudln't find anybody talking abou it. Is there a way to remove it ?

    Would appreciate any help because it's become really obnoxious, thanks.

    https://preview.redd.it/r9k54n8rq8x51.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=7ca7898225c9c79cec3e9ce9fd7b8a4f9db15f97

    https://preview.redd.it/huc00wjrq8x51.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=287229ef1c62aa7b38b5636d5052d68b8056da4b

    submitted by /u/daeny_on_the_throne
    [link] [comments]

    My attempt at a 'religion world conquest' with some addition screenshots in the post of the development map and conquered world.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 07:25 AM PST

    [https://imgur.com/a/07OrJfP] - The screenshots

    Religion

    I had a go at converting the world to my silly reformed religion. I got to the point of having about 95% of the world converted before development got so high in India that it takes 30+ years to convert some counties, effectively making it impossible for me in this save.

    I have added the pictures of the world conquest map, although I'll save you the absolutely hideous images of the internal border gore...

    Development is very high in a belt stretching from Ireland all the way to Sri Lanka. My vassals are making ridiculous amounts of gold and my dynasty occupy most of the major Despotates.

    Breeding

    I have managed to breed pure blooded into my family, although it was a bit of a ball ache honestly. I had the four favourable traits, genius, herculean, beautiful and fecund for a long time before I was able to consistently pass on pure blooded in at least two of my 15 children. I think the best way is to find characters using the character finder with pure-blooded and marry them into your dynasty to someone with all the favourable traits.

    Dynasty Heads

    I had some wonderful fun with the different Patriarchs over the course of this play through, which is still not finished, although this will almost certainly be my last dynasty head. The original reformer of the Orthodox faith, Konstantinos, was a favourite. He presented himself as a paragon of virtue and decency while scheming and intriguing viciously behind the scenes. Truly a dastardly bastard to remembered through the ages. Equally impressive was his great-grandson, Theoktiste, who gained the name 'The Undefeated' after winning a clean 100 battles in a row. My final favourite was Dionysios, who had the record for founding 4 universities in a single lifetime. He may not have been the first Scholar Patriarch but he was a man of learning through and through.

    Lifestyles

    I tried each lifestyle multiple times and found each had their charms, although the use of Martial is almost entirely limited to blobbing in the first few years of blobbing. The diplomacy forced vassalage cb pushed through the last 3rd of the world map and always going a mixture of learning and diplomacy allowed for religious conversion at a fast rate and for extended time periods using Theologian and Whole of Body trees.

    Now all that remains is to get to the end date while clicking through event after event on 5x speed! I'm happy to answer any questions about the run.

    submitted by /u/kingzabby
    [link] [comments]

    Strong Vibes

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 04:37 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment