• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 11, 2020

    Crusader Kings Don't talk to me or my son ever again

    Crusader Kings Don't talk to me or my son ever again


    Don't talk to me or my son ever again

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 03:19 AM PDT

    Crusade for Galicia? We've had one, yes.. but how about second one? or third?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    "It's mostly insular, kinda Irish and definitley an empire" -Voltaire.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    Syria: Now available in Regular, Crusader and Catholic flavours.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    Players interacting with the feudal contracts be like

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 03:17 AM PDT

    My son and chancellor keeps proudly retelling the story of the biggest fish he ever caught

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    look dad, im an emperor now

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    We must go on crusade for the holy land....of mongolia.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    Suggestion: This button (wax seal) appears when 1 or more messages pop up. You can still interact with messages as in the game now and they still fade, but if press this there is a satisfying stamp sort of sound and all visible messages disappear

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 03:50 AM PDT

    Hand it over, that thing... your coastline...

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    "You go to where the men speak Italian, and then continue until they speak something else." Instructions unclear, conquered a couple non-Italian speaking places along the way.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    A Letter From the King!

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 04:41 AM PDT

    "Here you go M'lord, a letter from the King of Hungary."

    "King of Hungary? The Rurukid? Sending a letter to me, a heretic foreigner? What could he possibly have to say to me?"

    "I imagine the letter would be telling you such, M'lord. I don't know their contents, I just get them where they need to go if'm paid for it. If you'd just open it and r-"

    "Read it? I'm a fucking peasant lad, I don't know how to read."

    "You're not a Lord? Oh, 'scuse my m'lords and sirs then. Look, I know how to read, part of the job sometimes, copying out orders 'n' such. I'll read it to you, if'ny'id like?

    "Alright, thanks."

    "Strongseed Huvalemb,

    You've got good genes. Come to my court, marry my daughter, and give me lots of grandkids. We'll call them Rurukids, but you'll get to live like a prince so fuck if you care, right?

    Signed, Kingy H"

    "What the fuck are genes?"

    submitted by /u/Admortis
    [link] [comments]

    The Lord

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    Braille was invented in 1824.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    Yes, I do like food, why so much hate?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    A bad day

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    He's in for a wild ride.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    I AM ABSOLUTELY SICK OF PEOPLE SCREWING MY WIFE!!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    ENOUGH WITH THE BUGGERY! For real!! Every single wife I have I make a point of romancing, you know, so we are SOULMATES. Soulmates don't cheat on eachother, that's the whole point! Yet Every. Single. One. CHEEEEEEEEATS!!!! And that's just the cases I catch them because they get PREGNANT. Who's to know how many hoes she is jostling on the side!

    For real Paradox, TONE DOWN THE FUCKING! Lovers should be less likely to cheat on eachoter (unless they are the ones that do the cheating) because they are sexually satisifed with eachother. Soulmates should almost NEVER cheat on you, unless seduced by a maxed Intrigue character. END OF RANT.

    submitted by /u/Subject_Seaweed
    [link] [comments]

    Here's a weird one: Owu, allied with Igboland, meets up to unite their forces against me, but Owu's Liege Ibadan had recently raided Igboland, causing Owu and Igboland to start fighting instead of stacking up vs me.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    Bubonic Plague Disasterfest wipes out my family.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 02:05 AM PDT

    Bug? Apparently some Orders REALLY want to be noticed.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    Feeling cute, might live to 106 idk.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    PSA: Give every vassal coinage contract

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment