• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 27, 2020

    Crusader Kings Petition to release CK3 immediately.

    Crusader Kings Petition to release CK3 immediately.


    Petition to release CK3 immediately.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    I can wait no longer. I demand the immediate release of Crusader Kings 3, by no later than midnight tonight.

    Please sign below to help me press my claim against Paradox, our unjust liege who continues to withhold our God given right to play the game today.

    submitted by /u/Technomaya
    [link] [comments]

    Nice to see sarcasm is alive and well in the new game

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 02:11 AM PDT

    With Crusader Kings 3 coming up, I just wanted to say...

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    My favourite change I’ve seen so far in CK3

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    By far my favourite change is making the troop avatars actually fight. No more spear men jabbing away at nothing while the horsemen swing theirs swords at an imaginary target.

    submitted by /u/notbenflic
    [link] [comments]

    Central African Homosexual Crusader Pagan fights a three-way war for the throne of Rome

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    This is my first game where I know what to do. So am I doing well?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    What is this? I never had this event before. That Dude is a Bear!

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Are retinues commonly used ?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    I was watching a gameplay an the author said that nobody used retinues in this game because they are garbage and it put me off. I always use them and are most of the times bigger than my main army. They are specially usefull due to the fact that you no longuer depend on your vassals to have an amy and thus their factioning on your back is not so scarry.

    Soo, are retinues really rarelly used or is this guy speaking out of his ass ?

    submitted by /u/Enemist
    [link] [comments]

    CK3 Mod Request: change domain back to demesne

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    I don't care that they're pronounced the same, it doesn't look right!

    submitted by /u/bluepaintbrush
    [link] [comments]

    100 years of conquest

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    First time seeing a mass conversion event pop off for jews

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    �� Iberian Intrigue - New Episode Part 5 available!

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Reunited at last, like Gondor & Arnor. Feels good to have 250.000 men :D

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    After seeing the latest gameplay videos we got recently, I'm a bit worried

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 12:29 AM PDT

    I love paradox as much as the next man, and that is why I feel I must bring up the problems I've seen regarding the, that we have seen in the latest youtube videos, so that Paradox can work on it and in turn make a better game. The in Crusader Kings 2 worked pretty great, especially compared to the fiasco it was in EU4, which is why it bothers me that they chose to go with the version of it that was in EU4 rather than CK2. The biggest problem about it is the that we see in other similar Strategy games, and it is, what at least to my mind is, the biggest flaw in the genre right now.

    Take the, for example, looks pretty good right? But once you get your hands on it it pretty quickly shows really how it is. An easy fix for this is to simply add, which in the long run would allow for, and, and. Not to mention.

    I dunno if I'm just rambling on right now, in that case stop me lol. But I honestly think the need fixing, asap, if we are to play the that we really deserve as fellow consumers.

    edit: phrasing

    submitted by /u/PizzafaceMcBride
    [link] [comments]

    Guess I’ll die!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    Randomized Religions game rule

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    I remember at one point reading that one of the features included at launch will be a "shattered world" type game rule that randomizes the religion of rulers across the map. Does anyone else remember this/know where it was announced? I think it might have been a dev diary but I can't find it now.

    submitted by /u/mozzarella__stick
    [link] [comments]

    CK3: What is the difference between seduce, romance and envelop

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    I see during the gameplay videos that there are several "romance" options but what is the difference between them?

    submitted by /u/TheSecondDenkt
    [link] [comments]

    Where will you play in first in CK3?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    To clarify - I meant where is the ruler that you think you will play as is located, not where you as a real human being are located!

    I could guess the most popular answer, but some of the other poll results have surprised me so it will be interesting to see.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Hammer_Force
    [link] [comments]

    Your religion in ck 3?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    I've been trying to think of what i want to do, was thinking of forming an African Shamanistic/Animalistic faith

    submitted by /u/N7Greenfire
    [link] [comments]

    The first Expansions packs.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    Do we have any idea what the first Expansions may include? I'm trying to decide if I'll buy the royal edition at launch or not. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Beafyre
    [link] [comments]

    the largest and strongest nation in the world just said there a vassal state of 2 islands lmao

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 11:51 PM PDT

    An Iranian polar bear duke in the Buddhist Mongol Empire

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    CK3: Will you be able to change characters in game?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 04:54 AM PDT

    I'm keen to land a character and switch to them when the game comes out. Usually did the 'play' cheat in CK2. Is this going to be possible in CK3? I've seen on a prerelease stream that you can play as your beneficiary of a winning crusade so I imagine there should be a similar mechanic?

    submitted by /u/hitchompy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment