• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 14, 2020

    Crusader Kings Started in 936, only lasted until 942

    Crusader Kings Started in 936, only lasted until 942


    Started in 936, only lasted until 942

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 04:34 AM PDT

    My experiences with the HRE...

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    101 Ways to get rid of someone

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    When The Pope simply wants to have the foreskin of Jesus

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    My celibate character was cucked... by god?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    Obfuscation is really powerful

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 02:41 AM PDT

    Make your son/ heir cupbearer

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    He will get more prestige in his youth and will have a diplo bonus when he takes the crown. he is also mor likley to be votet on as an heir

    submitted by /u/Trappist235
    [link] [comments]

    . .

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    When Daenerys Arrives but the Slaves have already Freed Themselves

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    Oops (-1 piety)

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    100 Year Update - Expansion with Orthodoxy is bloody hard, so no pretty maps. Also RIP Ireland, you were the last hope for the Western Civilization.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    What does this "stick" represent?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    CHONKY Africa

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 12:14 AM PDT

    Immortality is mine - now to conquer the world

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    Am I playing this game right?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 03:19 AM PDT

    You can murder your kids in CK3! (If sadistic)

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    My first crusader death stack. Sadly the crusade was won right after this battle.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    I’m worthy...

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    Who are these distant colonizers!?!?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    Ah yes "the Wise"

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    How cheats helped me become good at the game.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    Hear me out before you have me gored by a boar.

    When I first got CK2, it was quick to see that there were way too many concepts and things to do in it for me to catch up. Even starter guides flew over my head, and I only managed to get decent 300 year reigns in Ireland before I fucked up and got that game-ended.

    I was stressed out from all the times my dynasty crumbled in front of me from Satanists killing all my lids, or my son deciding to marry my granddaughter and spawing unholy inbreds, or the BS dueling system, I almost quit CK2 entirely. Then, I sat back and told myself that it wasn't working for me. I needed something to help me get a real basic sense of the game.

    So I opened the console commands.

    I gave myself an immortal, 100+ in each stat giga-Chad crusader of a character with more relics than there were actual Christians to retake the entirety of Europe from the heathens all around my shriking Kingdom of Italy, retook the holy land, reformed Great Roma, etc. etc. And I was having fun while I was at it, without the stress of having to worry if my courtiers were fucking me over, I started to learn how to handle vassals, mix bloodlines, play other government types beyond Feudal, and how to handle huge kingdoms. And when I did everythingaught possible with cheats, I cut myself off and started my first Ironman game in months.

    Cut to today, and I like to think I'm a competent CK2 player. I've gotten about 50% of all achievements, can consistently Ironman through games, and am a proud collector of every single chromosome known to mankind and horsekind. And I have my usage of console commands to thank for it.

    Tl;dr, cheats helped my otherwise hopeless games and taught me how to play the game, and I really suggest other new players to use them as training wherls.

    submitted by /u/ThatOneDante
    [link] [comments]

    Aight now y'all just hear me out for a second

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Any fellow Console Commandoes out there?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 01:04 AM PDT

    I use console commands! I cheat! It is fun. It started by me just wanting to play a little theme of midus touch. GOLD!! Get mercanaries whenever I want, and kill whomever gets in my way, and make my dumb sons stop fighting each other. But it was too much fun. And now i can't go back to playing an Ironman game. I have ruined this awesome game.

    submitted by /u/Lord_Mozes
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment