• Breaking News

    Friday, June 12, 2020

    Crusader Kings Feudal Friday : June 12 2020

    Crusader Kings Feudal Friday : June 12 2020


    Feudal Friday : June 12 2020

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    Welcome to another Feudal Friday, a place for you to regale the courts of Europa with your tales. Stories, screenshots and achievements are all welcome.


    Previous Feudal Fridays

    Current Tutorial Tuesdays

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Now I need to do it again, but in ironman

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    To demonstrate the power of cosmopolitan reforms, I turned France Tengri, and now my son will inherit it. No gifts, no favors, no invitations, no assassinations*.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    rip court physician

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    Help plox guys! Dunno what to do :(

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 05:40 AM PDT

    I did it... I finaly did it... The worst possible start on ironman and i have taken york from the vikings.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    Only just now started playing the Avatar Four Nations mod, god please help me.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 11:54 PM PDT

    I don't know how to feel about this

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    The most Zoroastrian event out there

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    My wife, the whore...

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    Chad Scottish Pope

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    free in-game pregnancy test. highly accurate, results ASAP!

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    I intentionally chose not to form a kingdom so I can keep Elective law, having only one elector in my primary Duchy, I can choose whoever I want. I chose a kinsman with tons of bloodline, due to generations of selective breeding. Then... BOOM! I INHERITED KINGDOM OF AUSTRASIA! WITH AGNATIC GAVELKIND

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 11:01 PM PDT

    We have reached the peak of gaming

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    Betraying your lifelong friend to ensure that sweet +15 Personal Combat Bloodline he founded alongside your own doesn't go extinct because you don't think he can get it up anymore

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    lol

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    Atheist professor copypasta but it's CK2

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    A Craven Slothful Cynical Court Physician and Hermetic Society member was giving a speech to the court on Charlemagne, known heliocentrist.

    "Before the speech begins, you must get on your knees and worship Charlemagne and accept that he had the highest prestige score in history, ever higher than Jesus Christ!"

    At this moment, a Brave, Zealous, Diligent Commander who had defended against 1500 pagan conquests and understood the necessity of Crusades and fully supported all vanity projects the King spent taxes on stood up and held up his spotted arm.

    "How do you cure this symptom?"

    The arrogant physician smirked quite heretically and smugly replied "Eating a charred cat and then amputation, you stupid Martial-education-recipient."

    "Wrong. You pray to God to cure it. If your blasphemous cures are the best option... then how come the Theology focus grants a health bonus?"

    The physician was visibly shaken, and dropped his beer and copy of Common Maladies and their Remedies. He stormed out of the room crying those sinful lowborn tears. The same tears that the courtiers cry for the peasants, who today live in such luxury that most of their towns have walls. There is no doubt that our physician, who wasn't even Chinese, wished that he had become more than a quack and a heretic. He wished so much that he could commit suicide, but his personal combat score was so low that he couldn't even do that!

    The nobles applauded and all changed their council position to Zealous that day and accepted Papal Infallibility. A lion named "Levy-Focused Obligations" ran into the hall and sat down beside the Royal Flag and tore a Cathar text to pieces. The Book of Leviticus was read several times, and the King himself showed up and abolished council power since he was chosen by God to rule.

    The physician got a negative opinion score with his liege and was fired the next day. He died of the Black Plague after trying to cure it by running around naked at night and was tossed into the lake of fire until the Second Coming.

    Glory to God

    submitted by /u/warmwind4
    [link] [comments]

    Ever executed so many people it changed your font?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    My new record - the largest army I've ever had

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    Has anyone else stopped playing until CK3?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    I'm far from bored of CK2, but I want to fee some hype and buildup to play when CK3 is out. Anyone else feeling the same?

    submitted by /u/winplease
    [link] [comments]

    I love how petty you can be in this game

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    This one duke hated my new ruler with a passion and planned to take one of my titles by leading a faction. So, knowing that winning this guy over was near impossible, I tried to have him imprisoned. Instead of admitting to his crimes and allowing my men to apprehend him, he declared war. Bad idea. I utterly DESTROYED his tiny army.

    At this point, I could just execute him and move on, but an even better idea crossed my mind. This was the first vassal to ever truly defy me, so I had to make an example of those who refuse to bend the knee to their rightful liege.

    Not only did I lop his head off, but I had every man, woman, and child bearing his coat of arms either executed or assassinated. (Including his youngest son, who I personally tutored as my ward) I even executed his wife, who wasn't really an 'official' part of the dynasty, but I did it out of spite anyways. Some random relative of his managed to escape and another was a member of a holy order, but I still managed to arrange their deaths using a ton of bribery.

    Now, the once proud duke's house has been completely wiped out. All of his lands and titles belong to some random kid from another duchy who likes me quite a lot.

    None shall ever defy the Emperor of Britannia again, lest they suffer the same fate!

    submitted by /u/harrison_wheels
    [link] [comments]

    New CK2 challenges available - Basarab I of Wallachia (13/06, 7pm CEST) ��

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    My plans for a Hellenic Kingdom of Greece isn't making much progress

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    When Your Enemy Turns your own Great Work Against You

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    Road to 1453: Day 1

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 10:19 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment