• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 10, 2020

    Crusader Kings My immortal lunatic emperor thinks he just killed Ctulhu (The whole event)

    Crusader Kings My immortal lunatic emperor thinks he just killed Ctulhu (The whole event)


    My immortal lunatic emperor thinks he just killed Ctulhu (The whole event)

    Posted: 10 May 2020 01:01 AM PDT

    100% More Deus Vult...

    Posted: 09 May 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    My greatest Achievement after 3000 hours

    Posted: 10 May 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    Peak Persia

    Posted: 10 May 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    Gave birth to two sets of genius twins!

    Posted: 09 May 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    Throwback to when I drank a lust potion and accidentally had a gang bang with my entire court

    Posted: 10 May 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    Finally restored Rome after 3,000 hours, instantly went Hellenic ofc

    Posted: 09 May 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    My young black pagan doge of Venice is living a pretty good life

    Posted: 10 May 2020 02:27 AM PDT

    Am I the only one here who thinks that the Roman Restoration event was poorly implemented?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 12:27 AM PDT

    Don't get me wrong. I love the Byzantine Empire, and i love the possibility to do a Justinian and restore the lost territories. That's not my problem. My problem is, the way in wich the "restored" Roman Empire is represented in game, and whole "Roman Renaissance" decission, represent a wasted opportunity to do something interesting, giving only fanservice to us, lovers of Rome in the old classic period.

    Is really weird that the Byzantine Empire, Eastern Rome itself, will somehow change culture because now they have Italy plus the old Eastern Roman Empire borders. Yes, i love the idea of this greeks romans trying to reconnet with their western herency, but the game represent this by just...Larping as romans of the empire golden age? Suddenly everyone will begin to wear togas? Suddenly the cataphract will be replaced by infantry units that where replaced precisely because they got old and the enemies of the empire became different? Is old days Rome fanservice, and don't get me wrong, again, i like it as fanservice, but it is a wasted chance to do something interesting. Imagine an scenario in wich the Eastern Roman Empire reconnect with the western herency after centuries into the middle ages, creating in the process something unique, child of a new age. It may be not the Rome that pop culture love, but it will be a more probable restored Rome than what we have in game.

    Yes, the whole thing is optional, i know. I'm not complaining about Paradox forcing this on us, because that's not true. I'm complaining about the potential of the idea and how lame it feels when you think about it a bit.

    Oh, and sorry if my orthography or grammar is a bit bad. English is not my main language.

    submitted by /u/UrisTheBasileus
    [link] [comments]

    Bearly Legal

    Posted: 10 May 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    King Ecgfrith, son of Offa. First king of England. He is one of the best characters I've had, managing to conquer most of England, subjugate most of Wales and found a bloodline in his reign. Only the second ruler in my game

    Posted: 09 May 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    Fuck it, Norman Egypt!

    Posted: 10 May 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    I’ll stick with just Adrian

    Posted: 10 May 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    Got lech, Czech and Rus! Might go after some other hard or rare achievement next

    Posted: 10 May 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    AI Reformed Germanic and formed the Scandinavian empire, first time i see this

    Posted: 09 May 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    My strongest character ever

    Posted: 10 May 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    So I stepped into a fight between me and my husband.

    Posted: 10 May 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    A Noob's Experience in Noob Island

    Posted: 10 May 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    1st Playthrough:

    "God I have no clue what's going on. What's that? I can attack Desmond? Well, he's an OPM, so I surely will whack him. 1k troops and he's got only 800! He's coming at me? With terrain disadvantage? Fool!

    .... oh, he's beaten my army. Thrice."

    2nd Playthrough:

    "Not this time, Earl of Desmond! I've got 900 troops and I'm going to smack you ASAP. Oh, what's that? You got 1k?

    ... oh man."

    3rd Playthrough:

    "NOT THIS TIME! Train troops, collect taxes, increase relations, vassals with +40, I now rule this game and you're DEAD, Desmond! Check it out - 1.1k troops! Oh, you've got only 850? DIE!

    ...... what do you mean the peasants intend to rebel from taxes?...

    ... what do you mean my most loyal vassal wants to establish an Elective Monarchy and he's got 1.3k troops? Where did they come from?...

    What do you mean, Earl of Desmond, after four years of war you're not willing to give up? Oh, you've got 31 levies still. Damn.

    ....... what do you mean, vassal who enforced Elective Monarchy, that you want to usurp the throne? It's an election!

    .... well okay have it then."

    4th Playthrough! :

    "NOT THIS TIME! Way of Life, dueling Petty King. Sweet 14 military points and 25 personal combat ability. Time to crush the Earl! Oh yeah, 1.21k vs 950. You've got no chance! Bam, whacked over and over. Oh, what's that, the mayor is trying to climb a rock? Let's kill him, he's got -10 combat ability!

    ... oh, he's... killed my duelist. Well, Petty Prince, you're now king.

    FINE!

    Let's see how you like this, 300-strong-Desmondian army... wait, what's that? The mayor's climbing the rock AGAIN? Avenge your father, 10-personal-combat Petty King!

    .... oh he's dead too.

    Now his one year soon rules Desmond. Thank God the bishop's the regent. The war is over, time to rest.

    ... so what that his 0-years-old aunt is his heir?...

    ... oh, you... just took over the Petty King.

    Well, 440 score is fine enough. "

    Verdict: more realistic than EUIV. 10/10

    submitted by /u/Luqueasaur
    [link] [comments]

    My Immortal, 10 bloodlined (4 warrior bloodlines), Restorer of Rome, Reincarnation of Ashoka, heir of alexander, one armed, one legged and one eyed, reformer of zunism, tengrism, Hellenism and Suomenuskism ,possessed by Jesus emperor.

    Posted: 10 May 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    The first time I have hit 10,000 prestige. I am a Norse Viking in Norway.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    "JUSTICE FOR PRISCILLA!"

    Posted: 10 May 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    "JUSTICE FOR PRISCILLA!"

    "JUSTICE FOR PRISCILLA!"

    Proclaimed by Supreme Grand Master Watkin Mahonic the Bloodhound of Boston after hearing the news of his daughter's execution.

    Priscilla Mahonic, my baseborn daughter, a chaste homosexual, and a mother to one.

    https://preview.redd.it/josiea2t5yx41.png?width=344&format=png&auto=webp&s=049b0d282cd97e249833c3d532309374f0175885

    was executed by the bastard with a harelip Michael of Kennebec.

    https://preview.redd.it/s4xccrsl6yx41.png?width=425&format=png&auto=webp&s=490b85eeaeb5ae07b35b2514580f4545d3c3c5eb

    Backstory:

    My daughter was taken as a concubine by Michael. Outraged by this news, I declared a "Free Captives" war on Michael. He didn't even bother and just executed my daughter.

    And now after winning the war, I have taken all of the remaining Balaenopter Dynasty members(and a concubine). And there will be BLOOD!

    https://preview.redd.it/w0ob6iba8yx41.png?width=639&format=png&auto=webp&s=f38cf0bf25da3b475216e9c6938deefb8c05c8be

    https://preview.redd.it/vvelcuvg8yx41.png?width=495&format=png&auto=webp&s=42c87dc9e7bb7310c982c7a03e7852f6d491ce1c

    submitted by /u/ElMoe_TheFool
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to figure out why I wasn't getting the Seven Centuries achievement today, until I actually checked which ones I had..

    Posted: 10 May 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    Hero lodge legendary journeys, every time

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment