• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 8, 2020

    Crusader Kings Something ain't right here

    Crusader Kings Something ain't right here


    Something ain't right here

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 04:15 AM PDT

    Maybe, just maybe I'm pushing this divine marriage thing too far.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 01:36 AM PDT

    Ck3 should have Defenestrations

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    Forever anticlimactic

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    Ck2 boats need to be nerfed

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    Ugliest Nation I have ever seen (also rate my Poland 62 years in) ^^

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    My son and successor became a syphilitic gay on his 12th birthday. Thanks CK, that is truly a heir worthy of Cuman legacy.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    I'm sure it'll be fine.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    I hope CK3 will let us land people outside of our court.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    It seems like with the new scoring system focusing on the prestige of your entire dynasty, and not just that of those you play as, landing your extended family is going to be imperative.

    As it stands with CK2, you can only grant titles to people within your court. Generally though, unlanded family members still living in your court tend to be quite closely related to you, to the point where giving them all land is bound to cause conflict over claims. On the other hand, distant relatives living in other courts may not want to join yours, even if you bribe them with a gift.

    I'd really like to be able to easily hand out titles to my unlanded second or third cousins living in the next kingdom over or wherever. Or, say, my content friend who isn't my dynasty but I know will be loyal. Whether they just give us this freedom outright, or allow us to use the promise of a title as an incentive to convince them to at least join our court - I think just about anyone would move to your court if the game allowed us to entice them directly with a title. It could even serve as a risk/reward method of getting someone who would otherwise under no circumstances join your court into your realm. For whatever reason you might want that.

    submitted by /u/switch6lade
    [link] [comments]

    Guess who died and who should've

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    Rarest fantasy

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    One man is on a mission across the Sahara desert

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    Ah yes, a Catholic Norse King of Maghreb

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    Me chilling at home quarantining playing ck2 while everyone else is enjoying the nice spring weather.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    that borders

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    Standard Byzantine Empire I guess.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    HRE in 815? Also Abbasids

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    Help pls :)

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    So I got CK2 and all DLCs, Content .... recently from my big brother. Well I've never played a strategic game before :). My Brother teached me the basics but I'm thankful for every help and tip you have.

    submitted by /u/DieRobbe_
    [link] [comments]

    Bold move by the College of Cardinals

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    Ii it possible to survive without going feudal?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 03:46 AM PDT

    I've read countless topics on the subject on playing as a Nordic Pagan.

    The only question seems to be when and how to upgrade to feudalism.

    I'm currently playing as a Finnish pagan and I'm working towards reforming the Suomenusko.

    My question: Is it feasible in any way to remain tribal? I know the benefits of feudalism. I'm just trying to play a different game. Have you done it? Can it be done?

    submitted by /u/TurboJ81
    [link] [comments]

    Nothing is weird here. It's really usual bear with wife and daughter.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Lost the game but got a new achievement for me.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment