• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 29, 2020

    Crusader Kings Crusader Kings 3: Marriage Simulator

    Crusader Kings Crusader Kings 3: Marriage Simulator


    Crusader Kings 3: Marriage Simulator

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 01:45 AM PST

    The satanist cult became too powerful and a serious threat to my heirs. So I completely destroyed the cult... from the inside.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 03:52 AM PST

    A satanist murdered my heir and tried to kill two more of my children. He did not stop plotting against me and had to be a satanist, a few years before he was still a strict believer, now he had three of the seven sins and a hunchback! A good opportunity to try if I can actually wipe out the cult completely.I swore bloody revenge, I joined the secret cult to infiltrate it. One thing I´d never done in Crusader Kings before.

    - After joining I had the list of all members and immediatly started killing devil worshippers of the highest ranks
    - In my own empire I imprisoned some, tortured them to death or left them in the dungeon (hehe).
    - I was able to turn four powerful nobles into rivals, one was killed immediatly, the others died from their injuries.
    - Before I got rank four the main satanists were already dead, perfect, now I could easily become the leader myself.
    - Every satanist who was difficult to kill was marked by me for a "death list" in the sidebar.
    - When I became the leader (that took a while), I used the option to make the cult public and I immediatly adopted my original religion. That was their end.
    - Now all the rest were public known heretics hated by everyone with significantly increased chances to kill them. About half of them disappeared from my death list, killed, imprisoned and tortured or burned at the stake by nobles of other realms. With a moral authority of 100% this happened quite fast. The others were victims of my assassins. Actions speak louder than words, the demonic brut was completely destroyed.

    Highly satisfying. One of the most exciting roleplay adventures I have experienced so far.
    EDIT: Yes, I use a bunch of mini-mods. I have absolutely no idea which one integrated the decision for secret religions among satanists.

    submitted by /u/threefingerhobb
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you Jesus, very cool!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 04:37 AM PST

    Guys only want one thing and it’s f*cking disgusting

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 04:08 PM PST

    CK3 will have the same peace negotiation model as CK2 (From the latest Dev Q&A)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 06:20 AM PST

    Mom died of camp fever, dad died in battle on the left, my 3 year old self only lasts 2 days as an orphan

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 05:41 AM PST

    Narcissism at its peak

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 08:35 AM PST

    Found a use for Pepin

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 07:03 AM PST

    My wife is the best wingman

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 08:11 AM PST

    Well shit

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 12:03 PM PST

    I was about to complain how the Byzantine Empire is in constant turmoil resulting in revolts and civil wars making it kind of unrealistic becouse it's impossible for a country to be so unstable but then I found this page and I'm kind of speechless.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Byzantine_revolts_and_civil_wars

    submitted by /u/deciknife69
    [link] [comments]

    Cursed Image

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 07:30 AM PST

    All hail the true Latin Romans!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 04:58 AM PST

    That, that dude looks like a lady!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 05:31 AM PST

    Friend's perspective from a friendly ck2 game

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 09:46 AM PST

    Isn't it beautiful when your spymaster-regent doesn't allow you to stop your family from assassinating you?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 07:26 AM PST

    Its going to be a very successful crusade

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 09:10 AM PST

    I just grabbed my first piece of territory!

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 04:27 PM PST

    I know that this is probably really insignificant, but I'm new to this game, and just recently conquered more land! I'm kind of over the moon (lmao). Just wanted to share. Thanks for reading this if you did ✌🏾

    submitted by /u/Dawn-1000
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry for the shitty quality. This is my first bloodline in the game. I’m very proud

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 12:25 PM PST

    You're not supposed to help me

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 12:07 PM PST

    It's your fault for not giving me a grandson-son, you are just like my sister

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 03:10 AM PST

    The Good Old Days?!

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 11:23 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment