• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 1, 2019

    Crusader Kings This Bastard Killed My Genius Heir. Good Luck Motherfucker.

    Crusader Kings This Bastard Killed My Genius Heir. Good Luck Motherfucker.


    This Bastard Killed My Genius Heir. Good Luck Motherfucker.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 02:50 AM PST

    All honor to Emperor Sigurd "The Warrior Philosopher" of Uppland: Emperor of Scandinavia, King of Sweden, Norway, and Finland, Hero of the Wolf Warriors, Exalted among men, Reaver of Rome, Paris, and Constantinople, and world's oldest child.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 03:47 AM PST

    So I randomized my map a couple times and this happened.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:26 PM PST

    That's some good shit Damiane.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 06:58 AM PST

    State of the world in 1072, as a player I'm pretty proud, as a Muslim I'm kinda scared.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:25 AM PST

    Cursed

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:37 PM PST

    Art is dead

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:18 AM PST

    A Monarch's Journey well played

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:18 AM PST

    Kaiser had a GODDAMN PLAN!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:35 PM PST

    So I invited Merovingian guy to my court as a chaplain and one month later he left to become a flipping king of France. One hell of a promotion if you ask me. (yes I know it happened to some of you, but that's just to much land lol)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 04:37 AM PST

    I got a member of my dynasty on the French throne , is there a way i can vassalize him or conquer France now?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 02:02 AM PST

    How do I impregnate my daughter?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 01:52 AM PST

    I'm an attractive genius, and my wife is a genius. By some wild fucking luck, one of my daughters was born with both attractive and genius traits. She's my only kid that has both traits, the rest are all shitty retards.

    The only problem is I can't find a suitable suitor for her. I've scoured the every inch of the land but to no avail, and she will soon be past childbearing age. If I can't find anyone else, I'll have to just suck it up and do the job myself. After all, attractive-genius + attractive-genius = superman. Even if he has like Down syndrome or something.

    How do I do it?

    submitted by /u/User808_
    [link] [comments]

    It was nice knowing all 32 of you

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:54 PM PST

    Crusader kings 2 getting represented on the steam gift card

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 10:18 AM PST

    How did you manage this AI?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 06:57 AM PST

    The Dark Lord beats the Lord above.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 04:07 AM PST

    How would you create your 10 DLCs?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:06 AM PST

    Now we kinda have a first idea of how CK3 will look like, which is with all religions playable but with nomads and republics locked out. So if you could create your 10 personal DLCs, what would they be? Here are some ideas I had:

    1. Comuni: focusing on the growing cities of northern and central Italy, expands on the cutthroat politics, the fights between the merchants and the aristocrats, and the trade routes of continental europe. Makes province-level cities playable with this new government. It of course works for the entire map, but correct me if I'm wrong, Italy was the only place where cities gained so much power.

    2. HRE: creates a system that can work for the Empire. Expands on the election mechanic and the events regarding the centuries long fight against the Pope. Maybe creates a system where whenever the emperor focuses on Italy, the german vassals become more powerful, while if it focuses on Germany, the the italian cities become more independent, maybe even with a little help from the pope.

    3. China: maybe a bit later on in the development. Expands the map into having all of China. Creates a system specifically designed to it, probably similar to that of the Byzantines. Expands the grace mechanic so that the Tiansi isn't just an off map omnipotent god

    4. A DLC for the islamic golden age. To connect with the next one

    5. Arts: focuses entirely on the technology system and this time it encompasses the arts too. It's about universities, upbringing, the poets in France and Italy and the epic Scandinavian poems. Maybe adds a new start date with Friedrich II, the stupor mundi, the emperor who was more sicilian than german, and its court

    submitted by /u/Pietro-Cavalli
    [link] [comments]

    Ah yes, the King of Sicily, also known as "The 15 Year Old Drunkard"

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 03:27 PM PST

    "Old junk"

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 03:42 AM PST

    Finally! a worthy opponent! Our battle will be legendary! (Spoiler alert: I lost)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:06 AM PST

    Thanks for the alliance King Pere-Ramon... The... traitor. ^dammit

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:07 AM PST

    My heart ached a bit, but I did what I had to do. Oh well, time to make some profit, right?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 03:41 AM PST

    What the fuck?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 10:23 AM PST

    Vanilla nickname given to one of my kinswomen

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 10:14 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment