• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 27, 2019

    Crusader Kings This game isn't even pretending anymore

    Crusader Kings This game isn't even pretending anymore


    This game isn't even pretending anymore

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 06:56 AM PST

    The Reign of Man has Ended.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 04:40 PM PST

    Achievement hunt went very well

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 03:02 AM PST

    Mercenary band has taken the entirety of the DeJure Kingdom of France 13 years into the game

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 09:04 AM PST

    I’ve never seen this. Creepy yet awesome.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 09:54 PM PST

    Thinking about what to do now that my sister wife is the empress of China

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 02:06 AM PST

    Shah Shah real smooth

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 04:18 PM PST

    is there a genocide mod?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 05:27 AM PST

    I'm going to try Ironman with British game and I want to make it so that it's more high stakes so that the Anglo-Saxons and Welsh can commit Genocide against each other. or at the very least is there a mod to let feudal rulers cultural convert as well?

    submitted by /u/Crusading_Canadian
    [link] [comments]

    Its the sword of GOD_THORGOD_THE_THUNDERERGOD_THE_ALL_FATHERGOD_ODING_GOD_FREY_GOD_TYRmagniporfinnlnga

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 03:23 AM PST

    Ah yes, you're concerned that I might not conquer you, how considerate

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 12:01 AM PST

    He still didn't kill himself

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 09:41 PM PST

    The Definition of "Highs and Lows"

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 12:42 AM PST

    The Definition of "Highs and Lows"

    Ladies and Lords of the Realm,

    meet Giovanna di Osimo. If ever there was a woman deserving of the designation "unlucky bastard", it's probably her (although she was not, technically, a bastard - but never mind).

    A beautiful young lady, whom a cruel fate awaited.

    You see, Kaiser Matthäus "the Missionary" of Carinthia was in dire need of a wife. His first one had just earned herself the title "the Unfaithful" and was, as such, not really fit to co-rule an empire. Since, luckily, Matthäus was good friends with the Pope, a divorce wasn't hard to come by. Children had been born as well, suitable heirs no less, and good old Matthäus had his way with the women at court anyway. But a good ruler needs to have a presentable spouse at their side, so Matthäus went looking.

    And he found Giovanna di Osimo, a beautiful young woman of (lowly) noble birth. In September 995, the two exchanged their vows, and soon after, their first son, Sieghard, was born. All was well.

    Until it wasn't.

    See that right there? That's trouble.

    In April 998, a second child was born, a beautiful girl named Adelinde. And when Matthäus went to check on his wonderful wife, who had just gifted him another child, he noticed - oh shame - the Lover's Pox had befallen her! Now, Matthäus wondered, since I myself don't suffer from that vile disease, where might my wife have contracted it?

    Fate assisted with finding the truth, for just a few weeks after Adelinde's birth, Giovanna di Osimo was caught in flagranti, engaging in scandalous acts with a courtier! Shame and embarrassment, not only for her, but also for her scorned husband, the Kaiser! The courtier was quickly thrown in the Oubliette and perished there, but what for the cheating wife?

    Well, again, good old Matthäus found the solution in faith, or rather, in the Catholic Church. It took no more than a letter to his Holiness the Pope, and unfaithful Giovanna found herself divorced again. Just three years after marrying the Kaiser, Giovanna's fate had taken a cruel turn for the worse.

    But her husband, humiliated and heartbroken, did not stop at that. No, he wanted her to suffer the way she had made him, and so he ordered her to take the vows. From marrying the Kaiser in September 995, to becoming a nun a mere three years later.

    And still, Fate wasn't finished with poor Giovanna. For whatever reason, she brought the wrath of King Garci II "the Rash" of Leon upon herself. On December 7th, 998, aged just 23, Giovanna di Osimo, the former Empress of Carinthia, was burnt at the stake as a heretic.

    And you thought you had a bad day.

    submitted by /u/EgenulfVonHohenberg
    [link] [comments]

    Game itself knows what I want the most

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 10:01 AM PST

    Target of Jihad! Help

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 08:10 AM PST

    Playing my first very successful Byzantine game 867 start. Just defended against a catholic crusade and now the Abasids declared a Jihad. They called their vassals in and now they have over 65k troops as far as I can tell and my 50k stack was just demolished. I have about 30k to work with and I might be able to get the help of some mercs for a couple battles but it doesnt look like itll be enough. I dont want to lose all of Syria, is there anything I can do!

    submitted by /u/ShittyScrambledEggs
    [link] [comments]

    How to make Ireland

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 05:27 AM PST

    I'm complete crap on this game, I've tried guides, but they are older settings of the game is there anything else that's easy to play?

    submitted by /u/MEmeZy123
    [link] [comments]

    How do you conquer the old boarders?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 07:31 AM PST

    Every time I go for restoring rome I end up just getting the Latin empire with endless threat keeping me from expanding. Is there any way to keep your threat down while still taking land? Are there any ways I can just use intriege to convince people I should rule them?

    submitted by /u/EMPEROR_NORTON_RULES
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to unite two kingdoms through marriage? Such as when Ferdinand and Isabella united Castille and Aragon and their son became king of spain?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 10:55 PM PST

    Im relatively new to the game and wanted to ask this question because i started a play through on the beginner island as the petty kingdom of Mumu and have now formed Eire. I have the chance to marry the queen of Scotland and wanted to know if i can unite Eire and Scotland through a marriage.

    submitted by /u/val_lim_tine
    [link] [comments]

    How dare my wife cheat on me with .... me?!

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 08:00 PM PST

    Anyone else get a very mighty sense of pride when baptized and crowned by the same Pope?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 08:54 PM PST

    I'm as happy as a god with two dicks

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 10:49 AM PST

    My wife and I each have a holy prepuce, which raises interesting theological questions.

    submitted by /u/DisorderOfLeitbur
    [link] [comments]

    How large are the holding images?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 10:27 AM PST

    Trying to replace them but when I do the new image often takes up a massive portion of the screen

    submitted by /u/Crusading_Canadian
    [link] [comments]

    Necessary knowledge/skill for ironman

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 10:03 AM PST

    As the title suggests I am curious what all basic mechanics do I need to understand and how well do I need to understand them before starting ironman games.

    I only have like 15 hours in the game but I made the switch to ironman in EU4 around the same play time and have never looked back. I would like to do the same with CK2 but I am not nearly as confident in my abilities in this game. I do want to make the switch to ironman as soon as possible so I don't form bad habits.

    TL:DR What is the bare minimum skills needed to play ironman.

    submitted by /u/AKmill88
    [link] [comments]

    My people love me

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 12:11 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment