• Breaking News

    Friday, November 8, 2019

    Crusader Kings Feudal Friday : November 08 2019

    Crusader Kings Feudal Friday : November 08 2019


    Feudal Friday : November 08 2019

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 09:08 AM PST

    Welcome to another Feudal Friday, a place for you to regale the courts of Europa with your tales. Stories, screenshots and achievements are all welcome.


    Previous Feudal Fridays

    Current Tutorial Tuesdays

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Darn it, I forgot to turn on Auto Stop Plots again...

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 08:04 AM PST

    It's hard to explain this to regular people...

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 05:20 PM PST

    How to kill myself without converting to Italian culture?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 06:27 AM PST

    Does anyone else really hate the death-chess event?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 07:09 AM PST

    Idea for CK3: Character Hall of Fame

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 05:48 AM PST

    Since I play CK2 (since the release that is) I had many great and memorable characters.

    Alas, I don't remember many of them not that clear anymore. Old saves can't be loaded anymore, screenshots get lost over time, when you get a new hard drive or need space or whatever.

    What if we had a character hall of fame, where we can look at the ancestors we lost to oblivion, even if if the game has moved on and won't let us load old saves anymore?

    It should be a feature, that would allow me to load up that character into the game. Not able to play with her or him, but explore the realm he ruled at the time, his offspring and the family tree.

    Paradox could make it so, that certain requirements have to be fullfilled to qualify an upload to the eternal cloud of awesomness, like years as a ruler, nickname or even a trait that can be earned in game (or limit the space you can actually use so you don't clog up the cloud).

    I got the idea because I just have this badass woman ruling the Maghreb and thought back to some of my best female rulers. I once had this inbred girl who got elected queen of England and became the empress of Britain and Francia during her 60+ year long reign. I really would like to look at her stats and her family again, but can't find the screetshots anywhere. She married this lowborn genius, they fell in love, had many very talented kids together. He led her armies and she died just a month after him of a broken heart (I assume).

    Whaddya think?

    submitted by /u/zirfeld
    [link] [comments]

    Name after ancestor gave an Irish culture version of a Greek name.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 07:59 AM PST

    What a peasant, didn't even construct pyramids.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 08:06 PM PST

    Did this game spark anyone else's love for geography and history, (and secret want to take over the world)?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 06:28 AM PST

    The more I play the more interested I am in history even for eras other than the crusades. I never cared all that much before but now that I've been playing for months I feel like I could easily ace a European geography test. Is this just me or does this game help everyone actually learn?

    submitted by /u/EMPEROR_NORTON_RULES
    [link] [comments]

    r/amitheasshole

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 06:44 AM PST

    Help, I've accidentally invented capitalism.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 03:32 PM PST

    First become Immortal Second become pope Third become God

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 09:59 PM PST

    362 hours, first time I've ever caught the white stag - nothing impressive, but I'm glad I've finally done it.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 12:50 AM PST

    So... My Child of Destiny is now immortal

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 10:03 AM PST

    Every single time

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 08:16 PM PST

    I've seen sister-wives. I've seen Glitterhooves. But this bromance is a first.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 09:38 AM PST

    WTF?!

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 08:45 AM PST

    I made an Infobox of a battle from my most recent game.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 09:41 AM PST

    Crusader Feels 2

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 10:31 AM PST

    Blursed pope

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 05:51 AM PST

    CK3 Peace negotiation thoughts

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 04:32 AM PST

    I really hope they update the peace negotiation system. I agree that there should be a casus belli system kinda like in CK2 but negotiation should be more like in Europa Universalis, making you able to make other demands. I also think individual peace negotiation should be possible to make you able to pull out or be forced out of a a war you entered as an ally

    submitted by /u/Nocan54
    [link] [comments]

    Game just gave me satan himself to play with

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 10:28 PM PST

    Game just gave me satan himself to play with

    So i started on the 867 as Byzantine emperor, aiming to reform the roman empire, a gameplay that i like very much, except this time i got the anti-christ event, had 12 brothers and sisters killed and when i took control of the anti-christ i got a successful immortality event chain for the first time, and i keep getting supernatural events that give me absurd stats, like "jesus gives me military advice" which grants me 20 martial, just look at that demon, only downsight is that everyone hates me since i'm a crazy cannibal

    https://preview.redd.it/yxic0o6epex31.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=71b8fe45a07bf6cdd30bc509eef8c30133bcf9a4

    submitted by /u/Paul1568
    [link] [comments]

    Big Bible Time

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 10:47 AM PST

    "Fate smiles upon me"

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 07:41 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment