• Breaking News

    Monday, November 1, 2021

    Crusader Kings Nothing better than bringing order on a Monday morning.

    Crusader Kings Nothing better than bringing order on a Monday morning.


    Nothing better than bringing order on a Monday morning.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 04:07 AM PDT

    My last playthrough was wild enough as it is, but the queens that I've had in my realm were a complete rollercoaster

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 07:54 AM PDT

    It had been a long journey, it was time to make the first stop. Crusader Blade. Release.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 05:46 AM PDT

    I dont know what to say and do.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 05:58 PM PDT

    "Matchmaking courtiers has absolutely no purpose, but those two just make a cute couple!"

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 08:36 PM PDT

    After a while learning how to edit characters in Ck3 i decided to create myself and the result turned out bizarrely accurate

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 01:53 PM PDT

    After around 800 hours in CK2 I finally got my first immortal character

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 06:19 AM PDT

    My latest border art, hope y’all enjoy

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    "Streng Politik:"

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 11:26 AM PDT

    This achievement has cost me my sanity.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    « Trick or treat ? » Happy Halloween murder plots !

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 04:38 AM PDT

    I need help I don’t know what to do Scandinavia and Byzantine empires are growing to quickly

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 08:46 PM PDT

    why is my wife my lover

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    Successful crusade for Jerusalem without getting Jerusalem?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    The Roman 'Empress' - Never noticed them before in BYZ's History

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    I wanted to share my ironman Game at the end of my campaign but my charater wants to die a year early so here we are.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    How Wicked am I?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 09:24 AM PDT

    So this game CK3 brings out some sort of demonic energy within me. I have gone to confession multiple times after playing this game, now I could never dare call myself a true Catholic anymore. This is the act that turned me away from God and embraced the devil.

    I was a mighty Catholic Emperor, with bountiful heirs, and only had one wife who was faithful. Some of my nobles ganged up with some peasant rebels and started a civil war in my empire. The peasant leader was a woman and after a few years fighting I managed to capture her and killed the revolting nobles.

    I placed the peasant woman in my dungeon and repeatedly forced myself on her. Then I cut out her eyes and banished her from my kingdom. I kept my bastard daughter on house arrest and when she became old enough I produced several children with her while she stayed in house arrest for her entire life. Well, then the mother shows up out of nowhere and I imprison her again. I forced the mother to marry one of the bastard boys I produced with her slave daughter. Once they produced girls I waited until they were 16 then managed to impregnate them before I died.

    But after I fell from grace, I began having sex with every single wife of my enemy, around the known world, and their daughters too. My child count rivals Genghis Khan's. This game is evil, don't play it, it will turn you into a monster.

    submitted by /u/Amoeba-Amoeba
    [link] [comments]

    For the first time ive ever seen the AI formed a european empire

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 09:25 AM PDT

    Ok...

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 01:39 AM PDT

    The game couldn't decide if they wanted this character to be naked or not. So they went with both.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    My attempt at creating the Ayyubid dynasty

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment