• Breaking News

    Friday, July 31, 2020

    Crusader Kings Feudal Friday : July 31 2020

    Crusader Kings Feudal Friday : July 31 2020


    Feudal Friday : July 31 2020

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    Welcome to another Feudal Friday, a place for you to regale the courts of Europa with your tales. Stories, screenshots and achievements are all welcome.


    Previous Feudal Fridays

    Current Tutorial Tuesdays

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Different levels of musculature and fitness offered in CK3

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    "Dude where's steve, he said he'd be here"

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    If CK3 is moddable at launch

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    Loooong Britannia

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    Either this or Gavelkind

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    I made a historically accurate mod that scrambles Poland

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    July Video Update - Feudal Contracts, Characters Portraits & User Research! ����️

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    Alas, such a troubled region...

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 03:14 AM PDT

    C'mon dude. Chill.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 04:37 AM PDT

    Loop hole allowed me to devour an entire empire with automatic 100% war declarations

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    I did it, y'all. I finally earned a duelist bloodline.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 11:43 PM PDT

    patritian of venice becomes ruler of a republic and game ends.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    Investigation of the 'Why is the Iron Crown of Lombardy in Alania' has been concluded

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    Look who I found!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 01:57 AM PDT

    So I managed to launch a legendary gathering, and one of the lodge members gave me the Axe of Perun.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    Another look at all the buildings added in my new mod Medieval Arts. Today, we take a look at Eastern Europe

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    I honor me, Megaloschemos

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Crazy AI Logic

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    You know I thought I had a solid understanding of the AI Logic, but then sometimes it just goes off the rails and throws me for a loop.
    For example, my last game had me playing as a african pagan in Marrakech (769), the Umayyad's got big scary and right on my border (as they are wont to do). So I swear fealty and convert to Sunni because religious revocation. At this point I had about 1/2 of the kingdom and figured once my liege became emperor of Hispania I'd form the kingdom. My liege decides to create the kingdom of Maghreb (making it his 5th kingdom title), make it his primary title and then revoke my county of Marrakech (which mind you was atm a bad tribal holding I was working on building up). So I take the request title ambition, thinking maybe he'll give it back if I request land? Nope, he gives me the county of Cordoba (which don't get me wrong is a lot better, but not land I really wanted) He then proceeds to create the duchy of Marrakech and give it and the county to some random african pagan count in the duchy. He also formed the duchy of Sous (which was a count under me) and gave it to my vassal (also african pagan), thereby making it not my vassal anymore. So I figure, maybe this guy just hates me.... except no the guy has a positive 50 opinion with me. I mean, I get from a meta game reason to some of those things like break up a powerful vassal but like from RP the way the AI did it was baffling. Granting land to pagans? Changing your primary title from the beautiful Kingdom of Andalusia to the mostly tribal Kingdom of Maghreb? Giving away the county of Cordoba?

    TLDR; Umayyad's taking lands from Sunni vassals they like and giving it to African Pagan vassals they don't.

    submitted by /u/Ronin3993
    [link] [comments]

    When a faction forces you to do what you wanted to do anyway...

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 12:13 AM PDT

    I had a crazy bit of luck yesterday... I had wanted to change the inheritance away from Gavelkind but couldn't yet, and then a faction shows up with an ultimatum to change it to the exact option I wanted.

    Thanks rebels!

    submitted by /u/stefanstr
    [link] [comments]

    fake or no?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    Playing Tall

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Hey, I've been playing a lot of EU4 lately while waiting for the release of CK3. Something I have grown very fond of doing is, as the title suggests, playing tall. Keeping to my own (usually arbitary) borders and developping that land into oblivion while exerting influence over the nations around me.

    This got me thinking; it's a shame something like that isn't really an option in CK2.

    Would I be wrong in saying that? You can afterall, I guess, try and consolidate your realm as much as you can, keep vassal lands developped as well as your own and always stick to max demesne limit. I do feel though that doing that would eventually get you behind neighbouring countries.

    Do you guys have any idea how it'd work? CAN you 'play tall' in CK2?

    If not, I do hope CK3 will have an option or a way o do so.

    submitted by /u/GaVossler
    [link] [comments]

    hmmm

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    My first ironman im Tsjechië

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment